Meeting

Edited by:
Azure08249

~Main Hall~

Mrs Martha Stewart was having a little friendly chat with the Crown Prince. It was going absolutely well, she thought.

"Prince, would you like a cup of our high quality tea?" Mrs Martha tried to coax him into drinking it. Honestly, it sounded like she was trying to make the Crown Prince drink a love potion. No one would ever know, it was indeed a mystery.

"I don't want it!" The Prince was very agitated that his so called fiancé of his was making him, the Crown Prince, wait.

How unbelievable and daring was that girl?

He have had enough, he had just came to annul the engagement with her while trying to be polite. That girl was always sickly and had a weak body. In conclusion, she was unsuitable for him and would never be able to bore his child in the future.

"I'm getting impatient. There is no more reason for me to wait, I was being polite in coming to see your daughter personally but I see some people don't appreciate it. Here is the king's order."

The Prince placed the royal scroll on the table with a soft thud, his annoyance clear as crystal.

Mrs Martha was delighted and even laughed like a villainous in the inside but acted like a wounded mother on the outside. Despite that, she failed to hide the smirk that appeared on her satisfied face which was gone in a split second.

"B-but why? Prince-"

"Accepted." Before Martha could complete her plea, there came a melodious voice that even made the Prince's ears perk up in full attention.

A huge contrast to how he felt from before.

The Prince looked up and was stunned to be greeted with the sight of a girl whose beauty out shined others from the world.

She wore a emerald coloured gown that was simple but delicate and modest, showcasing her gentle features and equally pleasing body.  With her snow-white skin, long, black hair as dark as midnight and her natural luscious, blood red lips, the girl standing before him was as beautiful as a Goddess.

Perhaps even exceeding the beauty of a Goddess.

The girl made a move towards the Prince who after seeing her approaching him, smirked. Well, she probably couldn't help herself, he was a well-groomed, handsome young man holding the powerful title of Crown Prince, soon to be King. Who wouldn't want to be with him.

His conceited thoughts were not quite what Ioness was thinking though.

As she walked, she analysed the boy thoroughly. She had to say, he was quite the fine specimen with an enchanting appearance, a finely built body and eyes that sparkled with superiority that could sweep a naive girl off her feet. But she had seen much, much better, she was no naive girl.

Even her servants who served under her were had a superior beauty than him. Comparing the Prince to one of them would be like comparing a simple minded prince to a God, which was what the actual comparison would be like in reality.

Moreover, his character was one that was always impatient and haughty, an idiot from birth and his level of intellect shouldn't be that high either. Beauty didn't mean anything to Ioness, a kind and loyal person with plain features was much more to her liking.

The Prince didn't even deserve to show face in front of her. Much less a face full of arrogance.

Ioness didn't even bow in proper respect to a person of royalty! Seeing the ugly smirk on the boy's face disgusted her to the core. But still she took the royal scroll without  even a mere glance at him.