Murder of an Anthropologist

1

         Luna (Lurana) was sitting in her room and was in a pensive mood. I knew why she had been in a pensive mood .  Oh! I forgot to introduce myself . I'm Carthepia , your dear narrator and Luna's best friend cum assistant . Luna , my friend is an aspiring private investigator or in simple terms, a detective . Her pensive mood had had a reason . It was because she didn't have a single case to work on and therefore had nothing to think about .So she would think about all sorts of weird stuff and forget about everything else .

            Suddenly the bell rang .Luna had probably not heard it. I opened it to find a young woman with beautifully fashioned jet black hair and curved caramel eyes . She was wearing a heavy fur coat and the usual winter accessories . But she did look troubled . And I knew who troubled people came to - my presently troubled friend Luna .Luna's job is weird . She can only remain calm when other people are troubled . Whatever, I led the lady into the sitting room. Ugh ! Luna started acting like she's an angel and lifesaver . This is what the lady had to say .

                                                                     Ms  Donelly's Narrative 

              Hello , I'm Millena Donelly . I'm a USA  resident but had recently come to the Czech Republic to meet my fiance' .

Luna's question - " Who's he"?

He was a family friend . His name was Jonathan Zuuch .

                                                                                             LUNA!

                                                                                             LUNA!

Luna's question - " Why the use of 'was'"?

<sobs>That's because he was killed yesterday !

Luna - "KILLED ?!"

Yes , he was killed yesterday .<sobs >. He was  found dead the night before but the room was locked from the inside .

Luna - Hmmmmmmm

He had been in his study which did not have windows . It could not have been suicide  as he had been stabbed in the back .

Luna -" How was the " murder " discovered ?"

I went to meet him as soon as I reached his house . Even after calling , he would not open the door . I called the house servant - John and he broke the door to find him dead .

Luna - " Who had been present in the house at that time ? "

I myself ,  the servant John ,  Jonathan's  mother Mrs Zuuch and his cousin Mr Zinni .

Luna - " Time of death ? "

It had been from 11:00 pm - 12 :00 am .

Luna-  " When did YOU arrive? "