Murder of an Anthropologist - Solution

I hope my readers have formed some ideas about the case and if you all haven't then don't read any further and go back and ponder some more .

For those who have some ideas (like me ) here is what happened after that .

It had already become very clear that Ms Donelly had not absolutely made up her mind about her marriage . Mr Zuuch had literally begged her to come to Prague .

Here is Luna's solution :

First it was Ms Donelly who had killed Mr Zuuch . Firstly she detested Mr Zuuch but had agreed to the marriage in hope of freeing her father but when Mr Zuuch Sr. died , she thought better of it  . On the other hand Mr Zuuch couldn't find anybody else and so insisted on the marriage . Mr Donelly it turned out had a drug business and this  was known by Mr Zuuch . Ms Donelly had originally come with the intention of refusing only . But Mr Zuuch made the mistake of threatening a murderer's daughter . Ms Donelly decided that Mr Zuuch knew too much and stabbed him . 

Mr Zuuch pushed Ms Donelly out of the room to stop her from attacking any further and locked himself in . He unfortunately died before help could arrive . But why were ms Donelly's fingerprints not found if the crime was not premediated ? There could be 2 reasons to this : 

1 The Door handle had been wiped 

This was impossible since Mr Zuuch's fingerprints had not been wiped off and were still there .

2 The criminal had been wearing gloves from before 

This could only be the in case of Ms Donelly since she had come from the outside cold wearing gloves and having decided not to stay at the house , had  no reason to open them. This was in fact the evidence which proved that she was the criminal .

Ms Donelly had been compelled to call a detective since Mrs Zuuch had told her to do  so and it would look suspicious if she hadn't called anyone . 

Right now , Luna and I are walking home . Luna has again become intensely thoughtful - creating the mood for another tragedy ...............................................................................................