(Not A Chapter!) Story Statistics

Hello everyone, you are here to read the statistics of the story together along with it. Also, the queen of being clumsy and loving sour fruits also being a hardcore fangirl who shipped when she was seven. That's me! Aka, author chan, Kionekelee/Posie kiwi!)
So, I'm here to tell u about the story. This is a long page so yeah .-.

About the story:
The story is about Firey and Leafy. Their friendship and enemy ship throughout the story. This story is long since I have bigger plans for it. So no quickies of making them officially canon.

This fanfic is quite different from the others. You see, in this fanfic, all of the characters gets to have a POV.

In this story, it's half highschool fanfic and half shipping fanfic. That's why it's gonna take long

POVS:

In the pov section, each character will have a open and close pharentesis to show their human nicknames as this is humanized.

If we're going in a mystery character's POV, the nickname won't appear but three question marks will. When the name of the mystery character's name is showed, and when the pov occurs, the nickname will still appear.

Shipping

This book, contains a ton of object shippings from another object shows. Each object show has a school. So this just wont be a fireafy fanfic. But the main focus is fireafy.

A few questions:

For nickel, he will be in inanimate insanity school. (No name since it's giving spoilers for the future chapters​.)

When it comes to siblings, they would appear sometimes in chapters. And also will have a very own POV.

Impossible ships will happen here. Or have at least a scene between them. Coineafy, peneafy, Marshatin or anything. It's just a twist for the fanfic for it more to write and not to finish quite quickly.

Limit:

A chapter limit is 1000. If the story is too long for the limit, we would have a Part 2.

Names:

Each end of chapter will have the next chapter's title. The title will appear in the chapter starting in chapter 3.

The chapters are clearly arranged so I can have positions on them.

Includings:

Some people's OC's can be part of the series. If this is gonna be long, there would be more characters to manage.

Mentioned names are for ideas and references.

This story will include art and fanart if u would like to make a fanart. It would be appreciated. But as for the mean time, I'll be making the fanart.

The Parts:

Whenever two people are texting it would be like the messenger style.

If it was a group chat, The names are in bold and the message are in normal writing form.

In the A/N Part, it's in bold. Covered in Open and Close pharentesis.