Chapter 8: Partners

Coiny's POV:
September 3

I saw another crowd in the middle of the school. Again. Probably they're crazy about dumb jerk's ' heroic ' thing to do. I saw some tenth grade and some twelveth grade students squishing in too. Probably they're reporting or something. I've thought about the whole crowd thing for the meantime, that I noticed leafy was staring at the crowd as well. Her face was rather confused and full of anger. 5 shades of red came in her cheeks and a facial expression of jealousy. She looks irritated as well as I saw the Fantastic Beasts book that she bought this summer. I tried to cheer her up with some random joke. "Hey uh, leafy I can see you staring at them for sometime. Did something stung you with jealousy or...." I held back my laughter. "Are you...... GREEN WITH ENVY?" She bursted out laughing so hard it made me smile. I loved it when someone likes my jokes. Especially if it helped them alot. They'd cheer me with just a smile. "Boy coiny, I'm seriously lucky to have you in my life!" She joked. I bursted laughing as well. She makes some nice jokes too.

We sat there for some time till the bell rang for the next period.

*A lot of periods later.*

Our period with Mr. Announcer came. Everyone finally sat in their desks. Mr announcer announced us that were going to have a group activity. He'll be teaming us in 2. And there were 14 of us in here. Since, Lollipop was absent due to, (Budget Cuts).  The unusual talking rectangle finally spoke with his robotic voice. "Okay, here's the teams: Eraser Needle, Flower Woody, Firey Leafy, Rocky Barfbag, Bell Fanny, Match Blocky, Coiny Lychee (cough random character)" I inhaled so deep that I wanna die. Lychee Coco has had a crush on me ever since nursery. Like. The. Longest. She'd clinch on me everyday since grade one. I was so glad I had just ONE period with her. But I can't handle her annoyance. Firey was laughing somehow. And it irritated me alot. I brushed that off my head for now and listened to some nearby conversations for some conversation starter later. "Hey, Sis you're teamed with Woody right?" I heard leafy say to flower. "Yeah. I'm quite annoyed so much why he don't pair me with blocky. That unusual grey rectangle is super annoying! Flower blurted out. Leafy and flower were a bit opposites. Flower was just older by 5 months as flower was born in April while leafy was in September. Speaker thingy told us what to do. And sent us to break. I was calming down until I heard some pitched-girly voice behind me. Oh boy. "Coiny-kun! I'm so glad to be teamed with you! You're so sugoi nyaaaaaaa!" "Hi...... LYCHEE." I greeted with annoyance by the pink haired weaboo. "Boy coiny, pin be pissed too see you." Leafy mocked. I gave her my face of annoyance and then I rested. Brushing my ears off from Lychee.

Firey's POV

So, what's your plan now brain? I'm not good at English. Care to teach me?
Pfft, I'm your brain. And if you don't learn, I don't learn either.
Oh yeah.
Here, leafy's good at English. And she's your partner. So you'll do good.
But what if she asks me to answer questions?
OHMYOXYGEN, you don't know yourself? Anyways, she knows what you hate and like!
I guess.

I was staring in the air for like, a minute or so, till someone patted me. It was Match. She handed me a piece of paper. ' Meeting in eraser's dorm at 5:45pm. ' " what is this?" I asked match. "You'll see brother." She replied. "Should I pass it?" "No. Keep it." "Okay then." I kept the note in my pocket safe. And listened to what Mr. Announcer is teaching. A few moments later, it was lunch. Everyone ran to their friends and ate. I was about to sit on a table and wait for my lunch buds till match pulled my arm and we were in a long table. She made me sat in one of the chairs. I saw The Freesmart alliance, dumb jerk, Eraser and Pen, And gelatin. I was utterly confused I had to speak. "What the heck is going on here?" "See guys, I knew it! Firey's tiny little brain can't acknowledge what we're doing. We're eating dumbass." Coiny mocked. I had the urge to slap his face but my instinct told me to calm myself. "This is like the half of the like people I invited. " Match said.

"What the heck is going on match?" I asked.

They all smiled. "It's like about the like announcer teacher that gave us like partners." Match said.

"Glad no one invited pin. She'd be MAD." coiny added.

"I wish I actually did." I whispered.

"WHAT WAS THAT" Coiny said. His annoyance about Lychee is getting him impatient.

"Oh well, if you invited pin too your lil girlfriend would be alone..." Coiny added in his statement.

That's it. My instinct finally told me to slap his worthless face. And that gave him the urge to slap me back. We slapped for a minute until book stopped us.

After the whole partner stuff, we talked about the note match sent us.

"So what's the note for?" Book asked.

"Yeah! Woits the noite foir?" Bubble asked as well. Seemingly, confused.

"Well, like it's September 3 for today so like, we have like, 12 days before like, her birthday." Match replied.

Who's her? Do I know who she is?

"Who is 'her'?" I asked.

"OHMYMINT HES TINY LITTLE BRAIN WONT ACKNOWLEDGE WHO 'her' IS!" Coiny mocked. I was mad. SUPER MAD. U wanted to slap him so much but I and to keep my calm.

"Her is leafy, Firey." Pen said.

It was clear now who ' her ' is. But I have no intention of going to her dumbass party. I quitted the table and went on myself. "Yo, Firey where are ya goin'?" Eraser asked. "I have no intention to go to her dumb birthday. It clearly stupid." I said and walked away. I was just a foot away from them when I heard a, " Dumb Birthday?"

(Cliffhanger. So have chapter 8! Im planning to make a Paco fanfic in the middle of the corner. So get to it! Also, I had 1036 words in the story all long! It was fun writing this story so much! MORE MISTAKES FOR FIREY.)

Next Chapter:
Mistakes