075

“Taeil hyung, take my place for a while,” Taeyong said. “I am going to buy snacks.”

“Okay, buy me too!” Taeil asked, but Taeyong refused and stuck his tongue out.

Taeyong was on his way to the school canteen when he passed by Jennie without knowing. Jennie, who was focused on using her phone, didn’t noticed Taeyong too. Jennie was about to take a selfie when she saw Taeyong, through her phone, pass by. She immediately put her phone on her vest’s pocket and chased Taeyong.

“Taeyong!” Jennie shouted as she chase Taeyong. Taeyong stopped and faced Jennie. “Where are you going?”

Nahyun and Hanbin can be seen from Taeyong and Jennie’s place. Jennie attempted to divert Taeyong’s sight to the other direction. Even though Nahyun is her love rival, she doesn’t want Taeyong to be hurt. She pulled Taeyong to the stairs where Nahyun and Hanbin cannot be seen.

“Why did you pull me here?” Taeyong asked without noticing that they are just inches away from each other. Jennie faced Taeyong to answer him, but she was startled when her face was close to Taeyong’s. Jennie then stepped away. Awkwardness broke out.

“Uhmm,” Jennie tried her best to think of other reason why she pulled Taeyong there. “Uhmm...”