voices

the wind whistled passed my ears and through my hair. wrapping me in a cocoon or almost. that's when I felt arms wrap around they were corded with muscle and tan "I can't believe you actually jumped" he raised an eyebrow and set me down. "well in the end I trust a random voice in my head then men who are trying to kill me" I replied with a shrug. he smiled , that's when I looked at his face, his features were sharp and angular, his eyes were a light icy blue. his smile was quick loved when I looked away I shook my head lightly to clear the trance. he looked up "come on we need to go know". with a nod I followed him forward.

when we reached the edge of the woods he turned us toward a small shack hidden just in these edge of the woods. he walked quickly towards the door and gestured for me to fallow him. with a nod I walked in and swirled around. it was beautiful from the natural wood floor, walls, furniture, and the light coming in from the huge wall Windows. the kitchen had a small table with a few chairs and a small counter. and a largish couch and the only modern thing I could see was the huge flat screen tv. he walked me down the hall "this is my room" he nodded towards the door to the left and walked to the end of the hall. "this is your room" he opened the door and stepped to the side so I could walk in. I looked around the room and gasped it was beautiful. WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING! my mind screamed YOU DONT KNOW HIS NAME, OR WHAT HE IS HE PROJECTED HIS THOUGHTS HOW? WHO IS HE? . "ohh sorry my name is Derek" he reached his hand out I took it and replied " my name is kasadya I prefer Kas". he nodded and walked down the hallway "night, and you can trust me. you broadcasted your thoughts but I won't just you I promise" he nodded and walked into his room.

the next morning I walked throughout the hallway and into the kitchen looking out the window and seeing the sun rising. "morning Kas, want any food" Derek looked at me from behind the counter. I nodded and as if bbc.co in agreement my stomach growled. he laughed and set a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. with a smile I dug in and it was amazing. I sat back and caught him watching me "what?" I asked. "nothin, just you ate a whole plate of food in like five minutes" he had a light smile and I rolled my eyes at him. " so, what are we?" I looked up from my plate and watched him for a second. "I'll explain it all." he replied.