a chance to get to know

we had been working with my gifts for a while now everyday. we woke up, ate, practiced skills, ate lunch, then did combat, ate supper and went to bed. but tomorrow would be a day off we had agreed so we could actually talk. I took a shower and went to bed early because I was just that exhausted and needed to sleep a full 8 hours. when I woke up in the morning I could smell breakfast with a small grumble from stomach I got out of bed. still groggy from sleep I dressed and dragged a brush through my hair and walked out. we sat at the table with our food and joked for a while. when I started to wake up more we talked about other things. like our parents, friends, family, music, and pretty much any other things. we we.t to the store sense it had been about a week and halve sense we had gotten food. when we went I got a few more outfits then the ones we got last time. a whole bunch of junk food and left smiling and joking.

when we got back to the house we sat there for a while a little of small talk was passed. I stood up it was just to quite I went and grabbed his computer. he shot me a look. I rolled my eyes signing I. under gets. I went to the internet and then you tube. "let me show you some music" I said. he laughed "I know any music you can play especially classic and any kind of rock or punk whatever you want to call it." I raised an eyebrow at him typing in thanks fr th mmrs by fall it boy. we talked some more and I kept up with the music I played some hollywoodundead, ptv, sws, and of course a little bvb. he knew like half the songs. he played some journey and bon jovi. along with a few older bands. let's just say we bonded over music.