practice

a few days after we had sat down and talked about who we were. we started to practice my gifts I could already work fire, I could only manipulate water unlike fire I could pull out of energy in the air. I could make the wind blow and last I could move small rocks and other stuff. I could shape shift that was really easy. but weather was hard to control I got it to rain lightly a few days ago. "very good, damn you learn fast" he circled me launching himself at me I ducked and pushed him to the ground he was instantly up and behind me going for my head but I ducked and he got it anyway. and mimicked snapping my neck. "you need to learn to guard your neck and head better." he told me stepping back and we tried again. he through himself at me and I was behind him. I wasn't allowed to use my gifts right now. and he got it again. "alright I have a feeling Elton will do better using gifts but at the moment dont use fire. I don't want to burn to death just yet" I nodded and we started again. this time his attack was different he through a series of punches and kicks. when I started to ambush me harder I hit him with a gust of wind. that knocked him back a few feet. with a smile we continued.

by the end of the day we were both worn out and drenched in sweat. we went our separate ways with short good nights. I hoped in the shower as soon as bbc.co I got in my room. I almost fell asleep under the warm water. but instead I got out dressed quickly then went to bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.