Chapter 2 - Mercutio Ruler of the Free World

"She's too powerful. This child of yours poses a threat unlike anything the Free world has seen, ever."

"I'm well aware, Alvinail,  but what other choice do I have? My continued reign requires an heir and heirs, as you well know, are in short supply...all the Free World Elite are running out of them...suitable ones anyone...she's young enough still to be appropriately indoctrinated."

"The tests were clear. She's a creative,  of extraordinary abilities. You of all people know that the creative have tremendous ability to resist indoctrination. Look at her sister Leevian. Just look at how that turned out."

"She's very young, a blank slate essentially. All this time, my very on child,  hidden in one of those off grids, free territories of no consequence."

"Free thought is what goes on there, very dangerous indeed! And then to couple that with creativity? No wonder she is so dangerous. The creatives are...you well know that they have always been the biggest threat...they can't be contained."

"She's a child. No-more than that. she's my child. She will assume her rightful place in this family, as my heir."

"You are blinding yourself to the dangers...there are other methods to secure appropriate heirs...and what about the young man who is training her?'

"I know who he is and I have plans for him...he won't be a problem."

If you wish to understand the universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration