Chapter Thirty

"G-georgia?"  "Harry!  I...I uhhh..."  I looked back at Harry, who's mouth was open and had tears forming in his eyes.  I pushed Harry back into his room, and made him sit on the bed while I closed the door.  "Harry, I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason that she was kissing Louis."  He couldn't speak, but instead he laid back on his bed.  I hated seeing him like this, but I couldn't help the fact that Georgia did that.  "Harry, don't be sad.  You deserve someone better than her."  "But I love her.  She's having my child, Ashley."  I sat down beside him.  "You just need someone else.  Come on, what about that Julia chick?  She's cool."  "She's too clingy."  Of course, Harry Styles has probably dated everyone under the sun.  "Well, I'll find you someone."  "I just want Georgia."  I sighed, and walked out of his room.  Louis was sitting on the couch.  "Are you really that stupid, Lou?  You really thought tha-"  "She kissed me!"  I cocked my head to the side, and put my hand on my hip.  "Did you enjoy it?"  He nodded slowly.  "Do you understand that she's only sixteen?  And she's pregnant with Harry's child?"  "What?!  I didn't know she was pregnant!"  I nodded.  "Yeah, Harry's pretty upset."  He sighed, and stood up.  "I'll go talk to him."  He walked off to Harry's room, so I decided to go find Liam and Niall.  They were both in Niall's room talking on the phone.  "Yeah, bye."  "Who was that?"  Liam gave me a 'drop it' look, but it was too late.  "That was management.  Apparently everyone found out about our relationship, and they don't approve because now no one likes me because I'm 'taken' and they think that they don't have a chance with me.  Not that they did before."  I laughed.  "So, what do they want us to do about it?"  "Well, first of all, we have to pretend like we aren't going out, and you..."  He ran a hand through his hair.  "You have to pretend that you're going out with Louis."  "No.  Freaking.  Way."  He nodded.  "But won't that just make Louis 'unpopular'?"  "No, there's a rumor that he got Georgia pregnant, so they want you to 'go out' with him until the rumor is cleared.  Then you have a tragic breakup, and he's single just like before."   Yeah, no big deal, right?  It's probably only going to last like a few weeks.  "Are you ok with this?"  "No, of course not.  But if it means we can still be together, I'll do anything."  I nodded.  I guess I would do this just for a while.  "Ok, I'll call and tell them I'll do it.  But only for Georgia's sake."  He kissed me on the nose.  "It won't last long."  "Does Louis know about this little plan?"  He shook his head with a pleading look on his face.  "I'm not telling him."  Niall looked at Liam, but he just shook his head.  "Fine, I will.  You both owe me."  I followed Niall to the living room, but pushed him towards Louis' room one we got there.  He reluctantly opened his door, and walked in.  I heard a few mumbles before he walked back out with Louis behind him.  "Hey, there's my girlie friend!"  This was going to be a long week.  Louis slung his arm around my shoulders, and smirked at Niall.  "I want you to know that I'm not ok with this."  "I know!"  I think Louis liked teasing Niall a bit too much, but I have to admit that it was funny to see him jealous.  Niall sighed, and walked back up to his room.  "So, how's Georgia?"  "Good.  Harry said he didn't want her anymore anyway."  That was a big fat lie.  "Oh, really?  Or maybe he just said that so you wouldn't feel bad."  "I know, but I can't just let him stand in the way of us.  Georgia likes me now."  I nodded.  "Ok, well don't come crying when she breaks your heart too."  Don't get me wrong, but she does have a history of breaking up with people about a week after they go out.  I'm pretty sure Harry is the longest relationship she's ever had.  "She won't.  I really like her, Ash."  "It seems like she likes you a lot too." He smiled, and gave me a hug.  "You're the best fake girlfriend ever!"  "I know I am."  He skipped back to his room, and shut the door.  I sat on the couch, and checked twitter, watched some t.v., and ate some food.  Just trying to pass time until someone came out of their room.  "Ashley?"  "Down here!"  Niall walked out of his room, and sat next to me.  "What are you doing, babe?"  "Killin' time until someone wants to do something."  He grinned.  "We could do something."  "You perverted little boy." I smiled, before kissing him passionately.  I pushed him back into the couch, and he smiled into the kiss.  "Are you cheating on me, Ashley?!"  Louis walked over to me after I stood up, and put his hands on his hips.  "Yes, I guess you won't fake date me anymore, so see ya!"  He laughed, and picked me up.  "Put my girlfriend down!"  Niall came running after us, but Louis locked his bedroom door before he got in there.  "Louis, I'm not kidding."  I could hear the panic in his voice, but what could Louis do?  He's harmless.  "Just doing a little twitcam!"  Niall ran down the hall, probably to watch.  Louis turned on the camera and said, "Hello everyone!  I'd like to introduce my girlfriend, Ashley!  She was rumored to be dating Niall, but obviously she's not."  I nodded as I looked at the camera.  "So, how's everyone doing?"  We scrolled through the little box on the side with everyone's replies.  "Hello Emily!  Hi Miya!"  He said hi to a few people.  "Well, we've got to go now.  Thanks for watching!"  He turned the camera off, and stood up.  I also stood up, and went to lay on his bed.  "I'm tired, let's take a nap!"  "No, Louis.  I'm not going to take a nap with you."  It was a little too late for that, because he jumped on the bed, and latched onto me.  "NIAAAAAALL!"  I heard someone run up to the door.  "What?!"  "Louis won't let me go!"  Louis put his hand over my mouth, and snuggled up to me.  "Hmmmfmmmhmmm!"  My attempt at saying 'help me, Niall!'  failed, so I elbowed him in the stomach.  "OH LORD!"  He let go of me, and clutched his sides.  I ran to the door, and practically jumped on Niall when I saw him.  "I made it out alive!  Now run little leprechaun!"  He held onto me tightly, and ran to his room, locking the door behind him.  "Now you're all mine."  He winked, and I blushed.  

Ta-Da!  Theres the big 30th chapter!  I made it kinda long to celebrate :)  What do you guys think? Also some exciting news...I'm writing a book with @soccerloverz and it's on a different account!  The account name is  HoranandMalik4EverXx  and make sure to capitalize it just like that :)  Yes, I'm still going to finish this book! xx

Fan/Comment/Vote

xxxmattixxx