Daddy's home~ Ashton

"Y/N!" Ashton calls from the front door.

"Yes?" I giggle as I question him remembering my plan from earlier

*flashback*

Ashton just left for practice. Now I am all alone on my day off. I rang Ella, my best friend, but she didn't answer.
I went up to mine and Ashton's room and started to think. Ashton and I need to go out or just hangout. I miss him. He is always at practice. I needed him. A release would be nice. I bet he needs it more than I do too. Or we need the same.

Then I thought back to a time we played truth or dare with the boys and they dared me to call him "daddy" back when we were bf and gf and when they left he uncovered a huge ass boner. I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I could use this knowledge to my advantage.

*end of flashback*

"I'm bored" I said.

"Well, what can I do about it?" Ashton says slowly walking seductively towards me with a wide spread grin across his face. He is already horny. Well no need for a "plan" It was childish anyway.

"I don't know, you can show me what you want." I walked back wards to the stairs.

"Of course, anything for my little wifey." he followed me upstairs as we giggled all the way to the bed room.

"Jump." he demanded. So I did as told and jumped onto his front and straddled. I kissed him slowly and gradually got rougher and rougher. He entered the room and slammed the door shut with his foot behind him. The makeout got really heated and he threw me on the bed disconnecting our lips.

"Take off your clothes." he demanded and of course I could now use the little secret to my advantage.

I looked him dead in his beautiful hazel eyes "Yes Daddy."

I could see something shift in his eyes. He looked bigger, bolder, more confident. Let's see how this goes.

"Princess, I need you, so hurry up, Now!" I finished taking off my clothes leaving me in only my underwear.

"All of it." I took it off and he examined me up and down.

"Anything else? Daddy."

"Get on your knees." I got on my knees and he slowly slid off his tight jeans and then even slower, pulled down his boxers.

"Dont tease me!" soon enough his gigantic boner popped out in front of my face. Beaty and red, I grabbed it by its base and ever so slowly licked the tip. Precum started to build up so teased him a bit more by going even slower.

"Princess, please.." he begged.

He shoved my head into him. His penis touched my uvula. It felt good. All his confidence flooded through him causing to become even harder, if that is even possible. I pumped him hard.

"Get up."

"Yes daddy." I got up off my knees and he knocked me back on the bed. He placed a trail of kisses down my body and chest leading himself down to my heat. I plead for more. Opening up, I took his kisses for something. I felt his tongue flick around in me and I let out a silent moan.

"Oh Ashton!" I moaned louder than before.

"That isn't my name princess. Say my name." he lifted his lips from my under area.

"Daddy!" I moaned.

Once again he lifted his lips from me, "there we go princess."

He stood up and kept one hand on me and lead himself up to me and kissed and sucked on my neck leaving soft hickeys. Next thing I know he slams into me without giving me time to adjust.

"Ah!" I moan as he thrusts hard. They get harder and harder.

"Daddy, Im close!"

"Me too princess." his thrusts get sloppier.

I feel a rush of liquid fall out of me and I moan. Then Ashton let's go and he pulls out laying down next to me staring into my eyes.

.... 1 week later....

"Ash!" I called him from upstairs.

He gets into the bathroom and sees the happy tears that have formed in my eyes.

"I'm pregnant!" he chuckles trying to hide his tears starting to dwell.