Yoga ~ Calum

"bye" I walked out of the house Calum and I owned. I was going to yoga class because my mom wanted me to do something peaceful to "calm my nerves" whatever the hell that meant, but I was actually starting to like yoga. Its not all bad. Like we sometimes get treats from the older women there. But now I'm rambling so lets go.

I got there about 12 minutes early to set up and listen to a bit of music of my own since the music they play is crap.  I guess I didn't realize I was actually singing the lyrics.. to Sex by The 1975. Thank God it was only a few of us there.

 I got home and saw Calum wasn't in the living room like he normally is when I get home.

 "Cal?"

"In the kitchen!" he shouted from his location.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I giggled when I saw the site of my hubby trying to cook dinner.

"I thought cooking was supposed to be easy, you do it all the time!" he looked distressed. So, being his lovely little wifey, I naturally wanted to help.

"It is when you know what you're doing," I chuckled. I came up behind him and placed my arms around him just on his abdomen.

"No help?" he pouts.

"Well, what can I do to help that doesn't involve cooking because I am tired." I asked as he turned to face me more.

"If you sit upon this counter I will show you."

He picked me up and set me on the counter as he placed rough kisses down my neck and chest. It was getting heated so I took off my sweat stained tank top which left me in a sports bra and spandex.

"I adore you and your ass looks great in those." he told me then placed even more kisses down and stopped at my stomach.

"Why are these still on?" He giggled and pulled down my spandex then proceeded to take off my underwear as well. 

I giggled as he slowly lead his lips down to my inner thighs. before I knew it his tongue was in me, swishing and swirling.

"C-Cal I l-love this but I am supposed to be helping you" the pleasure soon ran through my body and  I didn't want him to stop. his tongue did a figure 8 then he stopped, kissing my clit one last time and standing up.

"You will soon." he grabbed me off the counter then wrapped my legs around him and turned around to make sure everything in the kitchen was off. then we headed upstairs.

He dropped me on he bed and took his clothes off. His huge length popped right out. It was big an red and stared right at me. So I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I grabbed the base of it and then proceeded to lick the tip already oozing with precum. I fit the rest in my mouth and let him take some control. He grabbed my hair and helped me bob my head, then I did the rest.

He stopped me and threw me on the bed. Not giving me any time to adjust, he slammed himself into me and I damn near screamed. We moaned simultaneously. I was nearly there.

"Calum dear, I'm close" I could tell he was too.

 Then I felt a rush a fluid in me then I let go. We plopped next to each other and gazed in each others eyes.

"How many yoga classes do you have?" Calum giggled next to me.

....................

Hey guys! I know this was kinda short but hope they get better. vote and comment if its not to much. thanks for reading