What's that word again? ~ Michael

You and Michael are parents of three and really have a good handle on life right now. Your oldest, Sammie, is a Senior this year and is looking at colleges. Your middle child, Austin, is at his new art school which, lucky for you, is a boarding school close by. And your last one. Sweet, sweet Addilynn, or Addie, for short. She just started 1st grade.

  With all the kids hobbies and sports it really keeps you too busy. You guys don't really get a lot of alone time. Plus Michael working on the band's 7th album. They said they weren't gonna tour for a while which made you really happy.

"Addie!" you call to upstairs. "Come pick up your toys babe!"

"Y/n! Guess what!" Michael comes screams as he comes through the front door.

  "What!"

  "I won us a vacation. It's for the two of us for a one night stay in a 5 star hotel in San Francisco."

  "Really?!?" you got really excited. Then you got upset.

  "Michael. Are we really ready to leave the kids." you lower your voice and whisper in his ear. "mostly Addie."

  "They'll be fiiinnnee. Sam can babysit for a day or two." he reassures you.

  "Okay. I'm in."

Later....

  "Sam, you are going to babysit Addie and Austin this weekend because your dad and I are going on a trip to get some well deserved alone time."

  "Okay." she said.

  "Sam you better- wait. Okay? You're not going to argue."

  "Mom, you thought ME, of all people would argue with you. I've been telling you to go out and get some time alone with dad."

  "You're right. Awe thank you so much babe. I will pay you back. How about we go get our nails done when I get back?"

  "Okay. Sounds good."

Friday...

"Don't forget Addie only gets two hours of TV a day anymore than that and she gets her tablet taken away. Oh yeah!  And remember-" your oldest cuts you off.

"Mom! Go I got this." she chuckles.

  "Okay. I love you. Mwah." you kiss her on the cheek then go down the line of your children telling them goodbye as well.

  You go to the car with your beloved husband and he starts the car and you watch your house slowly fade away.

  You reach the airport.

  "Ready?" Michael looks to you and look into your big y/e/c eyes.

After the plane

  You entered your hotel and immediately your breath was taken away. It was beautiful beyond comparison.

"Oh my gosh! Michael! How did you do this." you were almost in tears you were so happy.

  "Magic, and a little bit of charm." he responds. The he turns you around and pulls you in for a deep, loving, passionate kiss. One you two haven't shared in. Well. Years.

  "Michael." you murmur and giggle on his lips as he pulls you in deeper.

  Before you know it. You both waste no time and your naked and on the bed. One thing you love about Michael is he doesn't hesitate. If he wants it. He is gonna have it. Especially when it comes to sex. But it turns you on so you let it be.

  "Wait, Michael, what's that word again? The one I used to say everytime I wanted sex." you say once you broke your kiss.

  "Lust. And I used to say that. That was my key word. You didn't have one." he pushed his lips on yours once more, this time with more pressure, more love, more lust.

He let his mouth wander all of your body. You loved it. Then your legs spread wide open. Luckily, you flexible this didn't hurt. He lightly kisses your inner thighs. Then looks at you as if asking for permission to go further even though he would have anyway. He needed the green light. (ahshfbsd I'm sorry I had too)

  You felt his tongue licking. It was so warm, so beautiful. Then you felt sucking this caused you to buck you hips into his mouth from intense pleasure.

  "M-Michael!" you screamed. He stopped and you sighed in sadness.

  You got on your knees. Michael was on the edge of the bed then he stood up, knowing what was going to happen. You took it in full. Michael impressed that you still can deep throat his 9 inch dick still. You choked at first because it has been a while. Then you pumped you heart out. You felt him slightly tense up after about 3 minutes. Then his sweet cum filled your mouth and you swallowed, of course.

  He guided you to the bed and without warning slammed into you. You moaned loud. His thrusts were beautifully paced you wanted him to keep going but after a bit they got sloppier but you came first and he followed.

  He rolled off and got out of bed.

"You coming?" he said walking to the shower.

You giggle and follow.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SMUT was short but I thought this one was cyuteeeee. Okay bye.