She was fair

She was as fair as a goddess. skin the color of cream. Lips the color of ripe ripe apple. Hair lush, and black as night. Forever known as a fair beauty, who lulled animals and people alike. oh but there was a gorgeous queen, who's heart was coated with ice, and lips blackened by poisonous lies. She killed her rather, but what proof did this fair Snow have? Tossing her in the dungan for her treasonous words, wardrobe ripped down, to just the garter beneath, and her skimpy stockings. the poor beauty was left to suffer the cold. One day a prisoner was tossed in there with our lovely Snow. This is what happened.  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★–★★——–★★★★★★★★★

Mourning her father, tears streaking down her cheeks. skin roughened, scraped by the harshness in the dark. The door opened and faint light descended upon her frail figure, showing her own waste coating her feet. A prisoner was tossed in there, a rowdy voice cackling "enjoy your cake and eat it too." what was that supposed to mean? for days the prisoner left her alone until sleep claimed her, long enough for roughened hands, with gritty nails to rip and tear at the fabric of her clothing. This brutal female meant to take her! the immediate cold shocked her awake, nipples hardening not from pleasure, but from the cold instead. she fought, baring her teeth like a wildcat, shoving and kicking at her. she dared not scream, for the guards would join in. she saw their jaded lust filled gazes. the figure easily overpowered her, since she ate what she could and had muscles on places she didn't.

She put her legs upon snow whites, spreading her, baring her to her dismay. "oh God no" she whimpered as her hands were tied to an old iron ring meant to chain slaves, or prisoners in place. her legs were tied to the metal upon the makeshift bed, spreading her wider to where cold air hit her. blacking out, her sight dimmed until a pain ruptured her awake. oh God. waking up to a grunting figure above her, who... was that a cock. females didn't have that.   right? well she had heard rumors. vaguely, she realised she was numb, and the sensations were calling her back to reality. "the female above her bit a plump nipple, leaving rough bite marks, her movements slow, and measured. "come on beauty. be receptive. take me." some part of her realised she consented to this.. for those were moans and mews escaping her mouth. she liked this delightful pleasure, though a twinge of pain hit her for she broke her Hymen. the creature above her sucked upon her nipple gently, thrusting hard enough for movement to where Snows head banged upon the wall. "more. fuck me" she demanded, as she was reaching her peak. Those dirty words that escaped her, made her skin crawl, because she was turned into a ball of need. she strived, ached to reach a pinnacle of some sort. stars and bright light flooded her senses, as ecstasy hit her hard, her orgasm rushing through her. the woman above her joined her in mindless satisfaction, moaning in her ear, as she bit Snows delicate neck.

untying Snow, she tugged her into a hug, breasts rubbing against the woman before her, whose own breasts were high, supple and more than a mansized handful. thanking her for this pleasure. Snow couldn't help the jolt of lust and the memory jolted awake by it. she did beg for more didn't she. this wasn't rape. she was little better than a whore. /I need something. im so hot. am I supposed to be so needy? she had asked the stranger. will you show me how to take care of it? her cheeks had blossomed with color as she faded back into unconsciousness/ that memory meant she was no better than the current queen. maybe this creature could help her after all. using her mouth, she kissed her, tongue fighting for entrance which the female gladly gave. "apples.. tastes of apples" the woman moaned out, her man member hardening again with lust. interesting. Snow couldn't take her eyes from it. the guard banged on the door telling them to behave themselves. "the queen comes" he growled out in gravelly tones.

Snow again rubbed against her, her soaken core coating the woman's thigh with her sticky juices. God she was such a wanton. but.. this female could help her if used properly. Biting the woman's lower lip she whispered,  breath lightly brushing her wet mouth. "tell me your name" snow purred. "Sahandra " she moaned then pulled away, leaning against the wall as the queen barges into the room. "guard.. do not enter unless I say otherwise" grabbing snow roughly, she commanded Sahandra to hold her against the wall, as she ran a sickeningly long black nail around her exposed nipple. "my guards tell me you aren't a virgin anymore. what have you been up to. did I say you could find pleasure?" her voice was coated with honey though snow knew that Any moment she could hurt her. voice trembling she defiantly looked her in the eyes. "I enjoyed every... second." the queen gripped snows head, kissing her roughly, enough to where her teeth cut into her lip, blood filling her mouth.