The Hatched Plan

for once, Snow was the first to wake, and as usual, she stretched her body like a cats, back arching. She couldn't take this anymore. Sahandra was keeping secrets from her.

And she kept having a weird dream that a prince would be coming to save her. it didn't help that she heard them whisper of a man fair of skin, body built like a dancers, eyes a midnight blue and a smile that rivaled her own.

Determination hit her features as she slapped both Byron and Sahandra, causing one to glare at her and the other to hiss at her ferally. "I have a plan... we should get Mr. prince to raid tonight" her eyes gleamed in a maniacal fashion, as her hands began to drag across her skin. she was obviously unwell, for the scented oils rubbed upon her attracted beetles and they ate at her flesh while she slept.

"how did you.." Sahandra said, partially afraid of hurting the beauty before her. Did she know about her and Byron? "because im not completely inadequate " she replied with a dignified huff in her voice.

Byron clapped, the sound like thunder in the poorly lit room. "he is coming tonight. they have spies infiltrated throughout the castle" he smiled, revealing sharp teeth. "even the hunter has joined our ranks. he takes the queen each night, and tonight he will poison her with this, just enough to cause hallucinations " Holding up a little leaf she stared at it suspiciously. snow glared up at him through her very black eyelashes, fingers tangling in her hair. "good. I can't stand it here another day." "are the guards loyal? " he grunted out with a rusty laugh, as he jerked his stubby fingers across his whiskered jaw. "we have them all under control"