The queen's View

she stretched awake, fingers wrapped around the empty pillow next to her. sighing softly she slanted her head like a cat's, one that had the mouse beneath her paw. tonight, she would use the huntsman. Clanging her metal dipped nails upon the bed pull, she waited for her servants to pull her from the bed, and dress her. a chubby woman entered the room with fresh fruit, and a bowl of cream and oats. She pulled a black dress with bloodred trim, out and began to dress her queen. Hmm, I don't recognize this servant. ah... no matter, she muses to herself. It's what happens when I get displeased. "bring me my wine" she snapped out, tongue clucking as she waited.

the servant pulled a vial from her many petticoats and poured it into her wine, the ingredient was scentless, tasteless and unnoticeable. pouring a glass for the queen she held it to her lips, smiling and bowing when the queen hummed in pleasure, sipping at the magically chilled liquid found within. She clapped her hand, and looked at the sun in the sky

it was about midday. "call the huntsman. I need his advice" "as you wish my queen" she bowed and backed out of the room like that, a glint in her eyes, knowing that she also needed to send out notice to the prince. The queen was too preoccupied thinking about the huntsman, and imagining him coming to her in his magnificent dragon form. His body was sleek, about sixty feet in height, his form sleek and shiny like copper. His scales were the size of one hand, and all those made up his body. His eyes were a bloody red, not malevolent in mature, but still enough to send shivers down ones spine. Thoughts of him turning to man in front of her, that is what excited her. creating a warmth and heat to spread out from her core. She spread her legs and hitched her dress to her hipbone, exposing her bare womanhood, and the glistening sex beading upon her bud of pleasure.

The door opened then closed, the scent of charred wood teasing her as the woodsman, gripped her to him in a passionate display of want. he had some of what the female fed her in the wine, it was on his lips, lips that she readily gobbled and sucked upon eagerly. "go make me a drink before we Start. tonight I want to be dominated and I want your scales on my body. He turned to do her bidding, and made a face of disgust at her, for the sickly sweet scent upon her. God she was such an evil hag. The queen parted her folds and rubbed her nails around her bud of pleasure, moaning, and noticing that things were blurry. she must not have eaten enough. oh well a little more wine wouldn't kill her.

the hunter came over, undressed, bronzed and feeding her the wine to her like a lover. She got so caught up as he rubbed his hard length along her center that she didn't hear the quiet shuffling of people gathering around her.

Each held a sword out towards a vital area, and the hunter stabbed her with his dragon tongue, inserting a sleeping poison, one that dulled the senses but left you seeing everything. she shrieked in rage, hands clawing at his neck, then freezing, her face a mask of hideous outrage and hurt was in her eyes. Her skin became cold, and prince Edward, Mr. fair headed man, mumbled, "take her to the dungeons. let the dogs have her as they wish. tell them they may kill her." riots rang out around them as she was cruelly tossed over a shoulder and carried down countless staircases,  to the awaiting dungeon below. fights started out, and Edwards men destroyed them heartlessly, and completely. A door clang open and she was left to her own hell, as Byron, and two other males entered the room, chaining her to the bed.

They stood before her, huge crude men, and terror lit the last vestiges of humanity in her eyes. They grinned happily. Snow.crept from the dark, staring into the room only to start at the sound of Edward walking behind her. He grabbed her into a hug in which she squealed in terror from until she recognised him as the voice of her dreams. this was her prince.