The gasping horror

So the day came when birth wracked her body and hours of mindaltering pain, hit her until the baby was freed from her womb. though he was born a month sooner than they thought, The town rejoiced for he was a healthy boy of ten pounds. As she recovered, the prince, her king now took no notice of Snow White for she was a sickly thing. one day she nursed him, his name chosen to be David. His gums held tiny fangs and eyes gleamed a Ruby color. Her fear scented the room as she realised the implications if this disaster. She could be sentenced to death, or her young could share the same fate. She would die for her babe.

Her nursemaid became freaked and told the king, who instantly appeared by her side. he wouldn't kill the boy, for he needed a legitimate heir, but his queen would be punished severely. dragging her off by her arm he chained her in place, lashing her with the cat o' nine tails, drawing blood. He then took her even as she plead for mercy, for it was not her fault that she reared a monster. When she was left gasping for air, blood bubbling from her lips, she called Sahandra to her and made her swear that she would take her son to the hunter.

As she died a horrible slow death,  the king put on the airs of mourning, even though glee shined in his awful colbalt eyes. Sahandra fled the kingdom, the baby's skin turning to scales, as she left him at the hunters lodge. Now the king did not know the hunter was a dragon, so when news turned up that the queen was dead and the baby missing, he checked everyone in the village. he soon gave up. The hunter was not a part of his faction and lived in the forgetful Forest

This is the sad story of our fair Snow. what happened to the babe do you say? well lets say he grew up with a vengeance towards the king and eventually ate his head off, and took over the kingdom. let's just say that harvest was never as plentiful as when he ruled.