\9/

Tuesday
6:30 Am
Farkle's POV
Every Tuesday i pick up Maya and we go to a coffee shop and buy everyone something. We were walking to school and we were just talking i love talking to Maya we are like really close. When we got to the tree we hang out Everyone was there.
"Hey love birds" Zay said
"Would you shut your mouth " Maya said annoyed.
"Yeah Zay stop" i said annoyed
"Aw they agree with everything " Lucas said.
"Come on guys you can stop now" smackle said
"Yeah,  remember what happened yesterday?" Riley said.
"Yea True Farkle got a date " Lucas said
"So did Maya we are all going" Riley said
"What?" All three guys yelled
"Oh i think she didn't tell them " Smackle said
"Oh yeah um i have a date for the Black and White ball  guys." Maya said laughing.
"What who are you going with?" Zay asked confused
"With my friend Gabe you guys will love him he is great" Maya said happy.

Why am i hurt by this? Im supposed to be happy for Maya she is my best friend and she really wanted to go the ball now she is going and for some reason i want to go with her instead of Emily.
"Earth to Farkle" Maya said screaming while waving her hand.
"Wha what happened?" I asked
"The bell runged Lets go" Maya said
"Where did everyone go ?" I asked confused.
"To their classes you dummy." Maya said in a duh tone.
I walked Maya to her class and i just couldn't think about her so i took my phone out and texted her i had Chemistry right now and i knew everything we were doing the teacher was just reviewing so i said why not text her she has art so maybe she wont answer but still.
Texts
Farkle 🤓 : hey maya
Maya 😛 : hey fark whats up?
Farkle 🤓 : nothing im just really bored
Maya 😛 : omg me too our art teacher isn't here so we have nothing to do.
Farkle 🤓 : soo you have a date thats good 😊
Maya 😛: yeah but he is just a friend everyone is making a big deal about it.
Farkle 🤓: i believe you
Maya 😛 : i know you do sweetie thats why you are my favorite after Riley ofc because she would kill me if i say you were my favorite.
Farkle 🤓: i knew i was your favorite 😏
Maya 😛 : Shut up Farkle 😂Pay attention to your class.
Farkle 🤓 : they are just  reviewing and i already know this.
Maya 😛 : Of course you do ...
*Bell Rings*
My class was down the hall from Maya's So i decided to go with her. I was walking and i see Maya and Riley walking to their next class.
"Maya , Riley Wait up!" I screamed
They waited as i runned to them.
"Hey Farkle what happened to you in the morning?" Riley asked laughing.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Yeah when Maya said she had a Date you were Frozen for like 5 minutes " Riley said
"Oh i was thinking of something " i said nervous
"Omg Riles stop questioning him" Maya said and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Riley.
"They are so annoying " Maya Said Mad
"Yeah" i said agreeing
"Well i have to go to Math Bye Fark" Maya said waving.
I went to PE and i just couldn't stop thinking about Maya so i decided to ask her if she wanted to hang out.
-Lunch-
I got to the tree and everyone was there we had a good time then the bell rang me and Maya had the same class so we walked together.
"Hey Maya i was wondering if you want to hang out with me afterschool" I said Awkwardly
"Omg i would love to but im hanging out with Gabe but we can hang out on Friday" She said sweetly.
"Oh no worries um sure friday it is" i said with a smile.
Maya's POV
- After school-
I saw gabe so i went running up to him
"Hey gabe are you ready?" I asked
"I sure am my mom is going to take us she is over there." He said while pointing at a grey car.
*At the mall*
"Ok so what store should we go to ?" Gabe asked
"Riley told me to go to that store she said the clothes there are cute." I said pointing at a store.
"Ok then lets go" he said .
We tried on a lot of clothes and finally chose what we were going to wear we had a lot of fun and then went home. I took shower watched pretty little liars and eventually fell asleep.