-10-

-Wednesday-
Maya's POV
I woke up at 6:00 took a shower changed into some clothes and brushed my teeth I then walked out my house with my sister Sarah. We walked to school because our house is super close to our school. Once we got to school I went to our hang out place which is the tree and the only one there was Farkle.

"Hi Farkle." I said smiling

"Oh hey Maya." He said looking up with a grin.

"So what were you doing ?" I asked curiously as I sat next to him.

"Um nothing " he said putting his phone away.

"Listen I was thinking if you wanted to change our hang out to today instead of Friday because I have to go somewhere with my family on Friday."

"Yeah that sounds good I have nothing to do." Farkle said with a smile.

"Well if it isn't my favorite couple." Zay said with a smirk.

I wanted to do something to make Zay shut up and the only thing that came to my mind was to mess with him so I decided to grab Farkle's hand and intertwined our fingers. Farkle looked at me with a weird face but then realized what I was doing making a smirk appear in his face. We didn't say anything to Zay we just simply looked at him and smiled.

"Wait wait wait did I just make this thing actually happen?" Zay screamed

"Omg I'm a genius." He said with a smirk in his face.

"Oh darling we're just messing with you." I let go of Farkle's hand and we both started to laugh. Zay looked so disappointed.

"Wow that's not cool I really thought I got you guys together." Zay said with a fake pout.

"Oh Zay" I said as I walked away

-Time skip-
It was after school so I headed out and waited for Farkle to head out so we could hang out.

"Maya!" I heard Farkle yell at a distance.
I saw him and headed to his car.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked looking at Farkle.

"I honestly don't know maybe we could go to the movies or something." Farkle suggested.

"Sounds good to me" I said as I hoped in the car.
Once we got to the movies we choose the movie we wanted to watch and headed to the snack bar.

"So what do you want?" Farkle asked me.

"Well I wanted popcorn but at the same time I wanted something sweet you know but I don't want caramel popcorn you know?" I said really fast.

"Umm well I guess we can get popcorn, soda and a few candy for later." Farkle said looking at me with a confused look.

"Yeah sounds good." I said with a smile

Once we finished watching the movie we headed out and talked about our opinions.
"Hey want to go to the arcade?" Farkle asked.

"Dude is that even a question let's go." I said pulling his hand whilst running to the arcade.

We had loads of fun in the arcade obviously I won in most of the games because I'm very competitive specially when it comes to air hockey. Also i obviously had to make fun of Farkle for losing but when i lost i just went on to another game since i didn't like losing. 

"Wait what was that me winning for the 100th time huh." I said smiling looking at Farkle

" yeah yeah Maya i get it as a matter of fact i think everyone knows since you've been screaming the whole time since we got here at least we didn't get kicked out." Farkle said with a smirk.

"Oh whatever Farkle take me home please." I said as i tried not to laugh.

"alright do you want ice cream before we leave?" Farkle asked 

"hmm sounds like a plan" I said trying to put my arm around Farkle and he just Laughed 

~A ride home after~

"thank you for everything Farkle i had so much fun" i said hugging him 

"No problem i had lots of fun too, see you tomorrow." Farkle said returning the hug and then left after i closed the door.