02;00

Hazel P. K.

Our laughter breaks the quite night, our intoxicated body clinging onto each other's for balance, in hopes that taking our heels off will decrease the chances of us falling face first. Two boys follow behind us, one wrapping his arms around my waist and the other one on Ingrid's.

Pip,maybe tonight is your night. Imagine that, the community priest's daughter loses her virginity, maybe that'll make my family lose and finally notice me.

We do our best to walk to the next bus stop where an empty bus opens it's doors. However another bus parks in front of it, the driver walking out and approaching us. He waves to the other bus driver who winks back at him. "It's a beautiful night, why don't we entertain you young ones with a friendly road race?" The old, thick accented Irish driver grinned. "Sounds like a great idea but you're gonna lose this time Nia--, Sir. Don." The other driver laughs, he's British.

The guy holding my waist enters the bus with me as Ingrid and the other guy enter the Irish driver's bus. The bus in front of us immediately takes off, "Step on the accelerator, we're gonna lose you assh-le!" the guy beside me yells. I may be drunk but i know that wasn't a nice way to speak to a person.

The bus takes off making us jolt backwards and onto our seat. After a few minutes later the driver pulls up, making the gap between the bus in front of us bigger than it was before. "Hey lad, can you help me check the wheels outside? I think I busted a tire." the bus driver asks to which Damian, agrees to.

I sit quietly, waiting for them. Soon the door closes and the driver speeds off. I look up and there was no sign of Damian, I look out the window and see him on the floor, a dark substance around his body. "Stop the bus! Damian is hurt!" I yelled. But the driver doesn't do anything but keep his eyes on the road. I stand up and make my way to the driver when he suddenly takes a sharp turn causing me to fall. He accelerates into a quite parking lot where the bus comes to a halt.

I stay on the floor, my body too weak and hurt to move. I see black Nike runners stopping in front of my face, my body is picked up off the floor and slung over a muscly shoulder. I try to keep my eyes open but the last thing I see is a mop of curly chestnut hair and dark emerald green eyes.

"Good night doll" a deep British voice whispers into my neck.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
HEY SUGAR PLUMSSS,
A much more interesting chapter and more good and intense shizzles coming up.( I suck at this, I know :P)

Possibly 5 votes  and 2 comments for a next update?

Much love - E