03;00

" I'll make sure she's screaming 'Daddy' while I f-ck her senseless "

Harry Edward Styles

I walk over to Niall who's ripping the fake, wrinkly mask off. "We have enough dolls to earn millions of money so we won't be needing this anymore." He chuckles. I pat him on the back for the good work he's done over the past years. After a few minutes, another bus comes rolling through the alley. Out comes Liam, I study his condition and he doesn't look so good.

With a bruised face and a bleeding nose, he brings out another girl who is shaking furiously. She screams helplessly to which Liam laughs to. "Shut the f-ck up you little whore. You've done enough and I don't think you want to know what'll happen to you if you do more." Liam threatens her as he handcuffs her legs and hands.

She shuts her mouth and gets thrown into the van. She once again cries out loud as she sees the other girl in the van. "Hazel are you okay?" she cries even louder. Hazel, what a nice name for a pretty girl. "Dumb b-tch, she's unconscious." Liam laughs.

He surely hates her and she's annoying the shit out of me now.

"Let her go and just take me! She doesn't deserve this. She has dreams, please!" She gets louder by the minute. "I have dreams too! A dream for you to shut up the f-ck up, or I'll shove my c-ck down that mouth of yours until your gagging and begging me to stop, Ingrid!" Liam slams the vehicle door shut.

A moment of silence until "Let her go or you'll be hunted down! Her father is a well-loved priest and I'm sure he'll find a way to rescue her from you ugly trolls!" Ingrid screams. I chuckle deeply.

"She wont be saying 'Father' anymore because I'll make sure she's screaming 'Daddy' while I f-ck her senseless." I laugh making myself go a little hard from imagining that.

The annoying rat screams back a loud, 'no' to which Liam opens the van door and knocks her out.

"No. You're not keeping her. We're meant to sell her Harry."Niall quickly hesitates to my comment. "Niall, we don't need to sell her. I want her and I'm sure shes not a teenage virgin with anything special that the customers will like. She's just like every other doll in the mansion. Keeping one won't make a big difference to the money." I reply.

"Sh-T like this has happened before so don't get your hopes up, you bastard." He gets into the van along with Liam who's shaking his head at me.

But I can't help wanting to feel her pretty pink lips around my throbbing c-ck and how she'll scream my name as I thrust inside her tight little pussy. Her loud moans begging for more, for me to go faster, deeper. Hearing her breathe "Harry" while riding me, pleasure through her but pain so she closes her eyes shut. I want to be inside of her and I can't believe I've got a boner just from imagining those things. Sh-t babygirl.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEY SUGAR PLUMS,

5 votes at least for me to know people enjoy reading this so I can continue.

This update was a short filler but stay tuned. Hope you enjoyed it tho!

Much love - E