00;06

bad girls get punished

Harry E.S.

The boys and I discuss what's going to happen with little Hazel but he had to come to a conclusion, weighing the pros and cons. 

She was underage but absolutely stunning. Her appearance is beyond perfect.

"When's your birthday?"

"1st of January." she keeps her gaze on the floor.

The lads and I turn to each other, she'd still be underage by the time of the auction. Why couldn't I just keep her, I'll make sure she won't..get taken away like Candice. 

"Are you a virgin?"I keep my eyes on her but she quickly cuts her attention to the floor.

It takes her a while to answer and from this, I knew she was a smart girl. "Yes." she finally answers. I let out a loud chuckle, that's a smart tactic but it's nothing  I haven't seen before. 

I decide to play a game on her, knowing I would win and get something out of it. "Is that your final answer?" a devilish smirk plastered on my face. 

"Yes." she looked unsure.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes." she looked more confident.

"Are you 100 percent sure, that your answer is the truth?"

"YES!" I chuckle at her small outrage before asking Liam to grab Beatrice to help Hazel get changed to the suitable uniform. 

What a bad lying little girl. And what happens to bad girls? 

They get punished.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment. It'll motivate me to update and finish :)

Much love - E x