04;00

"the bunny house"

Hazel P K.

I wake up in a dark room, blackness surrounding me. Just how every girl in movies about kidnapping wake up. Who then ends up getting raped and killed helplessly by a disgusting, heartless man.

Tears run down my now heated cheeks as the thoughts run through my head. I have no clue on what time it is but I'm sure my family must be worried sick, looking for me. Or that's what I made myself believed. However, after, what it felt like hours of crying I fall asleep with numb eyes.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I flicker my eyes open and shut, trying to adjust from the dark room to now the brightly dimmed room. I was now placed in a soft bed. "Shhh, she's awake" I hear a feminine voice. "She's beautiful but look at her puffy red eyes. She must have been crying a lot." Another said, sympathy clear in her voice. "Shut it." The first voice interrupts.

I finally adjust my eyes, looking up to see a group of girls wearing short skirts that varied in color and design just like their crop tops too. "Please, help me." I say, feeling my voice go dry. A majority of them laugh however one stays quite, she instead, observes my condition.

"Where am I?" I ask hoping they'd answer me this time. "The Bunny house." one replied. What the f-ck? They explained that this is where kidnapped girls by the Dixon Corporation are held until the big event which will be in a few months. I didn't understand why they were acted so normal, some even cheery. Nor did I understand the meaning of "big event".

The door bursts open and the girls look down at the floor as they make break the circle from the bed I was currently on. A tall figure makes its way, I study his features; brown quiff, brown hazel eyes, light facial hair around his very shaped jawline and upper lip.

Behind him emerges Ingrid to which my eyes light up to. "Pip!" she takes a step forward however the man grabs her arm. "No." he says bluntly. "Dolls, take her to her bed." he commands, the girls pulling Ingrid away and across the octagonal room.

"Stand up, you're coming with me love." a smirk plastered onto his gorgeous face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEY SUGAR PLUMS,

Another borrrrrrrring filler.

I'm not sure whether to continue anymore but I'll see.

Much love - E