[2.9]

avery
-la, california-

"yes, she's doing fine hyung!"
"ne, ne."
"annyeong! take care!"

"ya, jer! who are you talking to?" i asked.

"oh, uncle gary. he was asking how were you doing," he answered.

"awh, why didn't he called me instead," i pouted.

"not sure," jeremy shrugged.

"jerry, do you think i'll ever remember my past?" i asked him out of nowhere.

"hmm, ofcourse," he answered, "but honestly, do you want to?"

"of course i do! what kind of question is that?"

"if you are determined to do it, then of course you will remember!" he replied.

jackson
-gangnam, seoul-

"hyo-ah, have you found out anything?"

"no. mianhe, oppa."

"do you know any of her relatives?"

"except for gary oppa, no. i heard she has an aunt but i don't know where she lives."

"ahh, okay. how are you doing, hyo?"

"i'm fine. still shocked, but recovering. i miss her."

"we all miss her."

"how are the boys?"

"they're getting better, thankfully."

"i heard mark oppa made a new friend online. and i heard it's a girl."

"yea, avery. she seems nice. bambam ships them together, i don't know why."

"wtf. if mark is cheating on haeri i swear imma beat his ass!"

"i don't think he likes her that way, yet."

"what do you mean yet?!"

"his behavior reminds me of the way he acts when he was chatting with haeri. similar sparks."

"we really need to find her. asap!"

"bambam planned to take mark to meet her uncle later when they have time."

"and when is that?"

"..i don't know."

"jackson!"

"look, i know you're eager to find her, but we have to be patience. i have to go now, i'll text u later."

"alright, take care."

"who's that, jackson hyung?" yugyeom asked as soon as i ended the call.

"hyomi. i was asking her whether she heard anything new about haeri," i answered.

"good news!! we are going to feature in running man!!" bambam shouted.

"ya! i thought it was about haeri!" youngjae complained.

"this is about haeri. we can ask gary hyung after the filming, besides i heard we only film for one section of the episode only."

"good thinking, bam! when are we going to record it?"

"around the end of august."

•••
published : 16/07/17

i have so many stories in my drafts .-. should i publish it now or after this book ends?? (still a long way to go)