10 || school

A certain amount of nervousness caught up to Jimin as he entered through the doors of hell.

He knew that the girl he called Nuisance was somewhere in this hallway probably looking for him.

He was not afraid to meet her. He was afraid that she will be too excited around him and cause stares to be forced towards him from left and right.

Park Jimin was not someone with fame. He was not someone used to this kind of obsessive attention.

But receiving it from someone interesting like her... was quite an amusement to him.

~~~~~

"One wrong move and you'll be caught," Taehyung giggled at Jimin while tapping the desk with the end of his pencil.

Taehyung was a friend to Nuisance whom she'd only talked to online. She never had classes with him neither did she ever see him down the hallways in her first year when he was still in this hell.

"I am glad you are back, but I really need you to be by my side at all times," Jimin retorted with a nervous, possessive tone.

Taehyung snorted intending an expression of disbelief at his friend's ridiculous nervousness.

"She wont eat you,"

Jimin shook his head as he thought about her.

"She said she won't talk to me but I doubt it. She is crazy as fuck bro," Jimin expressed the word 'crazy' with huge emphasis.

Taehyung knew that Nuisance was a good girl, and she would have never purposely put Jimin on blast.

Taehyung also knew..... her other side.

The side that Jimin would have never been exposed to considering her initial mindset.

~~~~~

jimsins
do we have a class together? -

chimshoe02
- you know what I look like so shouldnt u know ;)

jimsins
i really dont pay attention -

jimsins
im emo -

chimshoe02
- dont put emos on blast, daddy

chimshoe02
- but no we dont

chimshoe02
- sadly

jimsins
thanks the lord -

chimshoe02
- Do uk what class im in?

jimsins
i dont care -

chimshoe02
- the class that I you made me wet in :')

jimsins
Ew the one u jerked off in-

jimsins
dont talk to me ya nasty -

jimsins
and no i didnt make u wet stop makin it sound like I touched u or something blahhh -

chimshoe02
- i was kidding bout the masturbating in class tbh

chimshoe02
- okay yeah dont touch me cuz im nasty