60 || dinner

"I love youuu!!!" She exclaimed, and hugged him tightly again.

"Dont expect me to say it back,"

"Dont say it if you dont mean it, Jiminie," she continued hugging him.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and rested his cheek on her head, whilst her arms were wrapped around his waist.

"I don't plan on hurting you. So I won't,"

"But other people will..." he added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Jimin were at the very bottom, underground, floor of the house in a bedroom that Y/N would sleep in when she came over.

"Can I cuddle with you, oppa?"

Jimin nodded.

She slid herself under the covers and placed her head on Jimin's chest. He pulled her body in more with his hand, and closed his eyes.

It was a rare occurrence that they haven't had the need to have sex yet.

It was either the rainy, moody weather or they had too many emotional things to discuss.

"Hey Jiminie... dont fall asleep please," she tugged him.

"I won't."

"Okay good," she squeezed him harder.

Jimin felt more soft than ever. A happy tear was waiting to fall out the corner of his eye :')

"I am happy that you like an annoying, nuisance like me," she said quietly, her voice ringing through the dark room.

Jimin opened his right eye and tilted his head to look at her.

"You aren't an annoying, nuisance,"

"But you said it before... like everyday."

"Well, I didn't like you at the time."

"Then why do you like me now??"

Jimin was stuck here.

He didn't even have a simple answer, because he had no clue of it.

Did he like Y/N for her personality, and self-being, or for what gguktae established.... the satisfaction of having something to play with?

"Jimin?" She waited for an answer.

He turned his body so that he was facing her.

Their faces were very close and intimate.

He ran his thumb across her lips, and his fingers behind her ear..

"I don't have an answer right now," he mouthed.

She frowned.

"I'm not stupid, Jimin. I may be naive and totally in love with you, but I can see things too,"

She attempted to pull away from his grip maybe out of emotional distress or something, but he didn't let her.

"The only thing you see is me," he grabbed her face, "And if you want proof for anything. Feel free to test me,"

He pulled her in and kissed her lips passionately including the entirety of his tongue sliding in her mouth from time to time. Of course, how could tension not lead to anything?

He turned himself to hover above her, and deepened up the kiss even more by the use of his hands all over her body.

She was mentally preparing herself for what comes next, and she did feel that it was something different than before.

Jimin pulled out of the kiss, and only made soft trails of pecks down her chest, stomach, and thighs.

"My diet ends here," he said from down there.

He slightly moved her panties to the side with his finger, and began leaving kisses more deeper up her thigh until he reached that area.

Y/N immediately felt his wet lips on her, allowing her to gasp out his name.

Jimin found it difficult to keep her panties to the side so he just slid 'em off completely without questions nor answers.

He came back to her pussy, and pressed his lips on her clit, basing a pure makeout session down there.

Y/N spread her legs out more wider, and took a pillow to muffle her moans.

Jimin slid one finger inside of her, and slid his tongue against her walls.

She twitched once he made a circle around her clit, which made him purposely continue doing it while fingering her.

She took the pillow off her face, "Why are you good at this??"

"I watched a lot of educational porn vids,"

He got back to eating her out. He sped up his speed with his tongue and inserted another finger inside of her.

"Aghw fuck, daddy,"

Jimin loved hearing that from her mouth.

He got a little .... impatient.

He lifted up and took the pillow off her face.

"How would you like me to fuck you today?" He asked, continuing to rub her pussy with his fingers.

"Tie me up, daddy....," she pulling on his hair, "and punish me for being bad."