Chapter 3

*Matts pov*

I was walking with Brenda my girlfriend. All I could say was that she was HOT but that didnt make me forget about Diana. Even when i said her name i got butterflies in my stomach. Ugh. I need to forget about her thats the reason why im dating Brenda i mean yes she is hot but she is nothing compared to Diana plus Diana only wants me as her friend she would never see me as something more.

When i was walking to lunch i was holding Brendas hands i could feel peoples eyes on us even Dianas.

I then saw Diana get up and run to the bathroom. Weird huh? She probably needed to go to the bathroom i mean look at the unhealthy food they give us thats probably why she rushing to the bathroom? i dont know.

I saw Andrea get up and followed her. Okay girls are weird.

*Andrea's pov*

I saw Matthew enter the cafeteria with a chick holding his hand. Well this is new.

I then turned my head to Diana i could see sadness in her eyes. Why would matthew date her?! Common Diana and him are perfect for eachother why dont they admit they have feelings for eachother and date?

I saw Diana stand up she was rushing to the restroom. I knew she needed me and there i go chasing her.

*Diana's pov*

Why me? Why did i feel something for someone who never felt the same way? Why did i fell for my bestfriend? Why was I an idiot to think he would like me back?

I was in tears right now and thats the only thing i could think about.

I felt worthless.

I saw andrea come up to me. I wanted to be alone.

"Diana are you okay?" She said with a worried face.

"Yes im fine, i want to be  alone."

"Look i kno-" I cut her off

"Your not making me feel better please leave me alone" I said

"Im sorry" She said while giving me a hug and walking away.

i felt bad i shouldnt have talked to her like that. I just need some time alone.

{I really have a lot of good ideas for this story thank you for reading follow me on twitter @mypizzamahone Love Yall}