chapter 11

As we walked to the pizza place i felt something grab my hand. I looked down and saw my hand and matt's intertwined. I looked up and we both smiled and continued walking.Holding hands.

We arrived to the pizza place.We ordered pizza. I started eating. Matt interrupted my heavenly moment of me eating my pizza.

"Diana can i explain now?"he asked taking a bite of his pizza.

"Sure" I said with my mouth full of pizza.

"Okay so you know how i dated Brenda?" He asked

"Yes?"

"Well the reason i dated her was to move on. I really like you but I tought you only liked me as a friend when, i saw you acting different i tought you were sick or something but you didnt want to talk to me so i decided to just go to your house and thats when we kissed.. " he paused

he continued "I felt sparks and all those stuff. I felt guilty and thats the reason why i left. You didnt want to talk to me and i tought i had lost my bestfriend. Look im really sorry Diana"

"No im sorry for not letting you explain everything. I really missed you." I said while standing up and hugging him. "So were good now?"he asked

"Yes!" i answered

We walked back to the hotel. i opeded the door the boys and andrea were watching a movie. "Where were yall at? " Carter said.

"We went to eat pizza"I said while taking a sit by Andrea.

"Oh and yall didnt invite?" Cameron said acting offended

"Dont you see they went on a date" Hayes said.

Matt started blushing i just ignored his comment. Everyone started making kissy faces and kissy sounds at us. I just took a sit. Matt followed me and sat next to me. Everyone was watching Mean girls.

I fell arms hold my waist. It was Matthew. We started just cuddling. We always did that. I fell asleep in his arms.

{Thank yall so much for almost 200 reads }