Chapter 2

Hey guys so this is my second chapter. I hope you enjoyed the first one. What do you all think of James. Do you like him or not?
__________________________________________________________________________________
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Today was the day me and mum move out. I wasn't happy about it but I was doing it for her. I sigh loudly and drag myself to the bathroom. My thoughts are on my dad and how sad he would be. He's probably turning in his grave just now. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess, have dark circles under my eyes and my skin is pal. I didn't get any sleep last night. Kept thinking of my dad. The way he used to sweep his hair to the side whenever it fell into his eyes, the way he used to goof around to cheer me up when I was in a bad mood and the way he looked at my mum. They were so in love. I start crying and collapse on the floor.

A few minutes later I hear the door opening and my mum coming in. She walks over to me, crouches now and places her hand on my shoulder. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" She asks softly. I nuzzle my head in her chest and cry. Then close my eyes tightly and take a shaky breath.

"I can't do this mum. I know I said I'd try but I can't. It hurts so much. All I see is dads face every time I think of it," I say painfully. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly. We sit like this for a couple of minutes then she pulls away.

"You go and take a shower. The removal men will be here in half an hour," she tells me. I wipe my eyes and nod. She walks out and I stay seated on the floor staring at the wall thinking of nothing. Then I get up and slowly make my way to the shower.

When I step in I let the burning hot water burn my back. I increase the temperature and scream in pain. But I don't move or switch it off. I just stand there crying. After a while my back goes numb and I feel no more pain. My dads face pops back into my mind. I slowly wash myself then step out after I have finished. The pain that slapped my back when the cold air hits me was the worse pain I'd ever felt. I scream again but slap my hand over my mouth to stop me. I don't want my mum to hear.

I grab my towel and slowly start drying myself. I rub my back viciously till the pain was unbearable then get dressed. My mum calls me down just as I came out of the bathroom.

I walk down one step at a time due to the pain in my back stopping me from going any quicker. The pain gets even worse with every step I take but I push through and make it eventually.

"The removal men are here," she says

"Would you like me to help them," I ask. She nods and smiles. I make my way back upstairs and grab some of my boxes.

It takes us three quarters of an hour to get everything in the lorry, then we set of to our new home.

Half an hour later we arrive and OH MY GOD. My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. The house is huge. It's rectangular in shape and is painted white. Along the front of the house are windows instead of walls. There were neatly trimmed trees surrounding the house.

We walk to the front door and knock. A few moments later I see a tall handsome man walking down the stairs. My heart starts to beat fast and I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why. Maybe it's nerves. When he opens the door I suddenly find it hard to breath. He was the most handsome guy I had ever seen. Wait what. Why did I just think that. I'm straight. I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my mind.

"Hello darling," he says in a posh accent. I screw my face up when he leans on to kiss her.

"Hello Ryan," she squeaks blushing. He smiles down at her then turns to me.

"Aaa this must be James," he says beaming. He holds out his hand but I don't take it. Instead I stand there scowling. My mum nudges me.

"Shake his hand," she demands.