Chapter 5

Hey guys. So we're on chapter 5 now. I hope you're enjoying the story so far.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I was lying on a beach looking out at the sea. The air smelt of salt and there was no sound apart from the lapsing waves. I glance over at the water and see a young boy splashing about. He has golden hair and from what I can see blue eyes. I hear him shouting over at someone. I look to see who it is and I see Ryan running in from the water in slow motion. He flicks his gorgeous blonde hair, looks over at me and smiles. His smile made my heart flutter and there was so much love in him his eyes. He makes his way over to me and reaches his hand over to me then...

I wake up in a cold sweat. The image of his eyes still in my head. The dream really confused me but I try not to think about it. I look over at the clock and see it's midnight realising that I can't get back to sleep I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I switch the light on and notice Ryan sitting there drinking from a carton of milk. He turns round when he hears me.

"You can't sleep either huh," he croaks.

"No not really," I answer back. He nods then takes a drink from his milk carton. "For someone with a lot of money I would have expected you to drink normally," I say laughing.

"And I guess you expect me to each caviar and drink champagne with every meal," he says staring right at me. I gulp and look away.

"No that's not what I meant. I just didn't think you were the type to drink from a carton," I say sheepishly. He chuckles and reaches his hand out towards me. I hesitate for a few seconds then take it. Our hands fit perfectly together.

"Look I'd like to apologise for yesterday I was out of order. I should never have kissed you. I know you're straight. But all I want is for us to get alone. I really like you and want to get on with you. And I promise I won't make a pass at you again," he says looking upset. My heart starts to ache. I want him I really do but I'm scared. There I said it. I'm scared of how people will react. But I shouldn't be. I should live my life the way I want. Be with who I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I grab Ryan's hand, turn him towards me and crash my lips onto him. He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle my head into his neck. "I thought you didn't want this," he says confused.

"I was just scared of what people would think of me but I'm not bothered anymore. I'll go with my heart," I tell him and he smiles.

"That's the best thing you can do because if you don't you'll regret it later on in life," he states. I nod in agreement. We lean towards each other and out lips lock. Sparks flew through my body and all my thoughts left my mind. This is what I wanted what I needed and I know I will hurt my mum by doing this but at this moment in time I didn't care. All I can think about is the kiss and I deepen it.

He leads me to my bedroom and placed me on the bed. He slowly removes his top and leans down to kiss me. A few minutes later we are stark naked. I admire his body for a few minutes. His muscles were divine and I want to kiss every inch of him.

"You have an amazing body," he says licking his lips. I look up at him pleadingly. "What?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

"Please," I beg.

"Please what."

"I need you now please," I say struggling to breath. He grins and traces his finger over my torso. I squirm and moan slightly.