Reason Why - Dante x Reader

Music's just for fun but it does fit the chapter.

Key
(Y/N) - Your name
(L/N) - Last name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
Italics - Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your POV)
He's not coming back tonight.. he's probably with her again.
Ever since Nicole came back to town, Dante's been with her all the time, even though we're dating.

Today my sister, Aphmau is giving a party, i decided to just go, even though that means i'll see Dante flirting with Nicole again.

I put on a short (F/C) satin dress and black heels and went on my way.
When i got there i knocked on the door, about a minute later Aph opened the door and let me in.

When i walked in i saw my best friend, Travis.

"Hey Trav!" I said as i walked up to him. "Heyy! (Y/N), nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you again too"

"(Y/N)!" I heard from behind me, when i turned around i saw Katelyn.
"O hey Kate" i said as she gave me a bear hug which i happily returned.

Time Skip

"Well it was nice catching up with you but i'm gonna look around some more" i said as i walked away.

I walked around the corner., and was shocked of what i saw..

I saw Dante kissing Nicole.

I couldn't see this.. i thought it didn't go any further then flirting.. but i-i guess i was wrong..

I quickly ran outside and sat under a tree. What am i gonna do now? I can't live like this.. i know what to do..

I quickly walked back to my house.
I walked to my kitchen and pulled a knife out of one of the drawers.

I started cutting my arm, leaving deep dark red scars, my vision started getting blurry and before i knew it i blacked out

Travis' POV
"Have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked Katelyn.

"No, i think she already left.." she answered.

"Why?"

"I don't know, let's go looking for her.."

"Okay we'll start at her house, c'mon" i said while walking out the door with Kate following me.

We arrived at her house and walked up to the door. I knocked and we waited, after five minutes she still hadn't opened yet.

"I don't think she's going to open the door" Katelyn said.

"Don't worry i've got a spare key" i answered and opened the door.

"Do you smell that?" Kate asked.

Blood..

We quickly started looking around her house.

"TRAVIS!" I heard Katelyn shout.

I quickly ran to the sound, she was in the kitchen and i saw her bowed over something, when i got closer i saw it was.. (Y/N) surrounded by blood with a knife in her hand and a note next to her.