How he confesses to you (Aaron)

(AN: I decided to make different chapters for each of em.. just because.. well.. why not, anyway ENJOY!!)

(Your POV)
I was sitting on a park bench close to Aphmau and Aaron's house when I saw their door open and Aaron coming out, he looked.. mad.. I saw Aph following him outside, yelling to each other, I saw Aaron putting on his mask. He was walking towards me. "Hey.." He said in an angry tone and sat next to me. "Hey.. are you okay..?" "I'm fine.." He answered angrily. "You sure..?" "UGH I'M FINE!!" "Okay, okay, I get it.." "Ugh, sorry.. it's just.. I had a fight with Aph.." He quickly apologized. "Yeah I saw.. wanna tell me what it was about..?" I asked. "Uhm.. I broke up with her.." "What?! Why?!" I was shocked, they had been together for about 3 years and had known each other since high school.. I felt sorry for Aph, even though I secretly had a crush on Aaron ever since high school myself.. "It's because I like someone else.." He answered "What..? Who?" I was disappointed he would never like ME and I knew it.. "You.." "W-wha..?" And before I knew it I felt two soft lips touching mine and it was like fireworks were going of in my mouth! He pulled away.. blushing..? "I like you (Y/N).. Do you like me too..?" H-he asked me.. i-if I like him.. I feel like dying now.. "Y-yes.." I finally answered. "T-then.. will you be my girlfriend..?" He stuttered.. "Heh.. of course.." And we kissed again..
End!!
Thanks for reading my kittens! See ya next chapter with Zane!
Bye! Nya~ -Lizzie