Article 13 *PLEASE READ*

Hello my kittens! I know that this book has officially ended.. but I recently heard about something very important and would like to address it..  you might have heard about it.. or maybe not..  but Europe is trying to enforce a rule.. that makes it so that every online creator is forced to stop.. and only the big companies will be able to post on sites like.. youtube or something.. (at least from what I understand) and I know I said that it's Europe who's trying to do this.. but it will affect the whole world.. if we don't do something about it.. soon.. you might not be able to watch your favorite youtubers anymore.. or look at some memes.. cause it will all be banned.. and lots of people will lose their job.. (if you want more information on it then you can watch the video made by Film Theory up above) so I ask of you.. please.. spread the word, talk about it online or irl.. cause if we don't do something about it.. then soon.. it'll be too late..

And now before you go and say "Well it probably won't happen anyway.." That's not true.. as explained in the video up above.. article 13.. is in it's final stages.. all it needs is the voting....

Thank you for listening.. and please.. raise the awareness - #SaveYourInternet

-Lizzie