Chapter 2: Plastics

------Recap------

I opened my eyes, Coption was trailing right behind me. We were close to the finish line. I speed through the line, Coption huffing behind me.

"When do you get so fast?" He coughed, trying to catch his breath.

"Not sure, I'm just feeling it today" I said slighting blushing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Flash, you wanna walk to class together?" I said, my forest green eyes sparkling.

"Sure" Coption murmured with a sly smile.

We headed to class, Coption smirking at Me the whole time peaking at me out of the corner of his eye.

Finally, Me and Coption got to there first period class. My worst subject, Math, Particularly Algebra. My teacher was okay though. She wasn't as bad compared to the other teachers that I have had in past grades. As I enter the classroom I  glanced at the clock, well crap, it's 3 minutes past 8:00.

I sighed, of course I would be late to class. I sat down at my regular seat while the teacher gave me a glare.

"Iris I would like to see you after class" I nodded slowly. Snickers were heard from the back of the classroom. Oh goody, the Plastic. The popular rich snobby kids of the school.

Gabi, one of my best friends, sent me a senpathi look across the room with her large brown eyes. They look like a fawn's eyes, always looking innocent. I have always wondered how she keeps her innocents for all of these years. The first time we met was in second grade art class. We started talking about comics and are friendship led on from there. About a year after we met she started making her own comic series about with a crossover of Minecraft and My Little Pony. It was awesome, she's so creative. I will never be as good of a writer or drawer as she is.

I took out my books from my bag. I kept all of my subjects in one big binder, which was overflowing since I haven't taken the time to clean it out. Flipping threw the sections of it, finally landing on the page that was listed on the board.