Chapter 5

(Goth POV)

As the bell started to ring Ink had called Fresh's parents and packed up the boys.

"So Fresh... Your mother says you can come over... She said for as long as you would like...just make sure you get your studies done..." Ink said hanging up the phone.

At least it's just Fresh not... Undyne...

PJ and Fresh walk out of the classroom to chill with BurgerPants and Undyne.

"Hey... um, Dady Goth is going to drive me home..." Palette states

"Oh ok sweety" Ink replies

"And if you do recall he was staying over too..."

Palette had remembered, I was surprised... Well... I am his boyfriend so...
Well, I guess I'm not as surprised anymore...

"Oh my stars, I 'm so sorry Goth, I totally spaced!"

"It's ok don't worry Ink... It's not a problem" I say with a nervous giggle.

"Hey Goth lets get ready to go" Palette tugged on my sleeve, his innocent eyes shining up at me.

"Heh ok, let's go, Babe," I say locking hands with him, as we grab our bags and head out the door.

>~Time skip brought to you by Errors Laziness~<

Error- HeY!!

I'm sorry...*not sorry*

(Palette POV)

I sat in Goth's cars passenger seat as he slammed the trunk shut.
Then coming and sitting in the driver's seat, next to me.

"Hey um... Goth..."

"Yea Hun?"

" I-I was thinking about the formal... And how I... Urh... Wanted a-" I was cut off by Goth.

"Yea and I think it's a wonderful idea! I-I mean if you w-want to..." Goth stuttered.

I just giggle as he turned a shade of dark purple.

"You're allowed to like the idea" I state with a giggle

"Yea..."

There was a moment of silence until I felt tears stream down my face...

"Palette?!? Are you okay?!?!" Goth asks concerned.

"Y-yeah... Just thinking about after high school..." I say as I feel the number of tears double.

Goth lent over from his side of the car because we are still in the parking lot, he pulled me into a hug, pulling me onto his lap cradling me.
I feel my face go a light yellow.

"What were you thinking about...?" Goth asked looking out the windscreen gently pressing my skull against his ribs...

"I was thinking about if we would still be a couple after school..." I feel myself tear up again gripping onto his shirt.

He sits me up and looks me in the eyesockets grabs my chin and pulls me into a kiss we sit there for a few seconds until Goth pulls away.

"You'll always be mine and... Ink's probably wondering where we are" Goth says cupping my cheeks...

My face a slight yellow as he helps me back over to the passenger seat.

"I guess I'm yours forever?" Palette said suggestively.

"I hope" Goth smirked