The Break up

Y/N~
Zane came over again today something seemed off about how he was acting. He was going to hit me but I stopped him "ZANE STOP!" I yelled at him "YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO HIT ME FOR WEEKS NOW  WE'RE OVER!" I screamed in his face and he looked shocked and his face fell. I run to my room and I hear Zane start to follow me but Travis stops him and makes him go home and I start to cry worse than I ever have in my life. Travis walks in with f/f in his hands. I take it and I eat all of It. Travis hugs me and I cry into his chest "I broke up with him." I manage to say through the sobs He doesn't say anything and just rubs my back as I sob for hours.  Laurence walks in the room to see why Someone was crying and he seemed shocked to see it was me. "Y/n what happened?!" He asked worried "Heartbreak." Travis said simply while hugging me. I cry louder at the sound of his name why did this have to happen to me? A few hours later of the boys comforting meI kick the bout of my room and watch Markiplier and Pewdipie. I also listen to Jacksepticeye's song over and over because I LOVE that song. I start to sing along to the song and I start to dance."SIMPLE CHALLENGE I CALL BULLSH*T ON THAT!" I scream and apparently the boys hear and we all burst out laughing. It's the first time I've laughed in a long time. We sing the rest of the song horribly. They soon left me alone after I literally threw them out of my room. I ate my candy stash and watching Markiplier in the dark. I fell asleep laughing my butt off because he was playing a horror game again. I woke up and there was a strong arm around me I looked over and saw LAURENCE?! Why is he in my bed?! I pushed him off the bed and he let out an exaggerated groan. "LAURENCE WHY WERE YOU IN MY BED?!" I asked angered. He just looked at me and got up and left.