Chapter 2: Perks and Danger

ZACH'S POV

She pressed her body close to mine and grinded a little at my private area. I guess she just can't wait to get her hands on me. What a bitch. She crashed her lips on mine and sloppily parted my mouth and glided her tongue inside. She started unclothing me and it was getting a bit annoying.

"Hey hey hey, stop." I said irritatingly.

"Why baby? Is there something wrong?" She asked in a bitch tone of voice while battering her fake eyelashes.

"Let's break up." I said and I saw her frowning at me. Halata sa mukha nya ang pagkagulat at pagkadismaya. "And please don't call me baby. I'm not your son and you will never be my mother. You better go now."

"What the hell?" She shrieked in embarrassment. "Naging tayo lang two hours ago and you're already breaking up with me?"

"You're a bad kisser and you should find another person to teach you the right way." I said as I started the engine of my car and adds, "And that's absolutely not me." I glanced at her and saw her crying already. Damn I really hate girls when they're like this.

She held my hand and grasped it tightly. "Please Zach don't do this to me. I can do better, I will. Just don't do this I'm begging you." She said between her sobs.

"No chance dear." Inalis ko ang kamay nya na nakahawak sakin. "I gave you enough and once I'm done, I'm done. So you better leave now or else I'm gonna call your parents and I will tell them what you just did to your younger sister." I saw her reaction and believe me, she's really shocked and astounded. "And I mean everything." I added. She's crying like a baby now. Well I didn't say anything wrong. Siya ang may ginawang mali as far as I could remember.

"Please don't do this. Nagawa ko lang yun cause' I badly want to be with you! Mahal na kita Zach and I'll do anything for y--"

"Gusto mong bilangan pa kita? Just say so and I'll start from 5." I said with a straight face. Mahal? Psh! Nahihibang na sya. Wala syang alam sa pagmamahal na sinasabi nya. "5.. 4.." I started counting.

"Please Zach I'm begg--"

"3.."

"Fine!" She composed herself and furiously gathered her things. "You'll pay for this Zachary Villareal!" I scoffed upon hearing what she said.

"Well, good luck to your future plans dear. Now get out of my car." I stated irritatingly. I'm totally pissed off right now. The hell is wrong with her? Mabuti nga't pinagbigyan ko sya at tumagal kami ng dalawang oras. Most of the time minuto lang tinatagal sakin ng mga babae. I easily get bored with them lalo na sa mga lousy kisser. Napaka-trying hard lang.

Lumabas na ng car si.. wait, Samantha? Chloe? Trisha? Jigglypuff? Oh man I already forgot her name! 

"Hold up, they don't love you like I love you.
Slow down, they don't love you like I love you.
Back up, they don't love you like I love you.
Slow down, they don't love you like I love you.."

My phone rang with it's ringtone. It's a Beyoncè song fyi. Not a fan of her, I just found this song catchy.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and saw that it's an unregistered number. So without a second thought I hung up the call. I don't entertain unknown callers. For sure stalker lang to.

After less than a minute my phone rang again. T*ngina sino ba to? After several rings, I pressed the answer button and answered.

"Who the f*ck is this and what do you need? I'm driving!" I hollered.

"Man could you please lower your voice? It's me!" Pagkarinig na pagkarinig ko ng boses ng nasa kabilang linya ay nakilala ko na sya kagad.

It's my bestfriend, Todd Gozon. We're almost the same at everything. We're both rich. We have the same interests, hobbies and the same taste for women. He's like a brother to me.

Siya ang pinaka-close ko sa gang na hinahawakan ko at ng family ko. Whenever I need suggestions about anything, his ideas and thoughts were always brilliant.

My only problem about him is his importunate attitude at ang kakulitan nya. Hobby nya kasing asarin at pikunin ako, and I gotta admit that he's really good at it. Balikat niya lang naman ang nagsa-suffer everytime pinipikon niya ako eh, poor shoulders.

"Why did you change your number?" I asked. 

"I lost my phone as I'm on my way here. Nakitawag lang ako." Psh. Parang kailan lang nung nawalan to ng phone ah? This guy is really sloppy. Ilang cellphone na kaya ang naiwawala neto?

"So di mo to phone?" I rolled my eyes with my stupid question. Malamang hindi. Nabobobo talaga ako everytime kausap ko ang isang to.

"Obviously not."

An idea suddenly struck me. "Pre chix ba may-ari ng number na to?" I chuckled evilly. Cause if it is then I shall save this number.

"Yep. But she's not your usual chick bro. Dude believe me, she's freakin' hot!" He mumbled silently with excitement obvious in his voice. "Nakikinig siya satin ngayon actually. And she'll be more than glad to meet you."

Na-curious ako bigla sa babaeng tinutukoy niya. Minsan lang kasi tong mag-compliment ng babae, and if he does then he's seriously talking about an exquisite creature. I have proven it many times.

"So where are you atm?" He asked.

"I should be the one asking that. Where are you and your toothsome chick?"

I then heard him laugh. "Palladium, dude." I hung up already and took the U-turn heading my way to Palladium.

Palladium is actually the biggest and most popular club here. If you are new in town, Palladium is a great place to get to know new people.. and pretty girls too. This club regularly has international guest DJs, mostly models and sexy female DJs for Palladium's Pearl Night or Glam events. Cool isn't it?

It took me almost half an hour to reach my destination. Buti na lang walang traffic kasi Sunday. There was a vacant spot and I parked over there. I went inside, VIP section, sat on the couch and ordered a bottle of champagne.

I was absent-mindedly swirling my fingertips on the rim of my drink when a familiar voice came behind my back. "Andito ka na pala." It's Todd.

"Hey. What's up?" I greeted with a tap on each other's back."

"I'm great!"

"Soo.. where's the hot chick you're talking about?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Song choice for this chapter: Hold up by Beyoncè

Caller ringtone ni Zach haha! If he's not a fan then super fan naman ako! ^.^

Now how many of you are Beyoncè fans? I'm a big one and I'm currently obsessed with her latest album, Lemonade. I was wondering what your favorite song from the album is, mine's All Night. It's just so soo good. I've got it on repeat, if you haven't heard it yet then go listen to it like right now!

Okay I guess that's enough rambling for now, til' the next chap! :)

See attached picture for Zachary Villareal