Chapter 10- Isa King

The news that the princess was missing spread like wild fire. But the good thing about me, is that no one knows what I look like. No matter what, there is no image of me anywhere.

I was headed for the train station, because I knew the first thing I needed to do was get out of town and fast. I looked both ways and crossed the streets with the other bustling people.

Everytime I see a cop, I panic. Maybe they don't even know I'm , or maybe they do. And they know they need to get me back.

What am I going to do now? I didn't think I'd get this far, really. But still, I am amazed. I've almost never left my dear home and castle, but I've never seen my own kingdom. I love it. It's everything I thought it would be. Even if it's not the most beautiful city in the world, it's definitely prettier than those damn corridors.

I looked around, and I decided I need to ask someone. There was a few men who were standing in a circle, they smelled like beer, but I asked anyway. "Uh, excuse me, do you know where the train station is?" The man almost dropped his alcohol as he pointed down the street. "Down that way, take a left, and there's a sign. It should be there," he said. "Thank you," I smiled.

I speed walked down the block, and I turned and looked for the sign. I didn't see it soon, and I stood there like an idiot looking around aimlessly for the sign. It was tiny blue sign with the simple words "Gaston Train Station".

I passed by the news station radio center, and they said, "This just in, a supposedly missing princess is gone. She is the secret daughter of our beloved King and Queen, and since the death of Princess Heidi and Prince Hayden it was due for her to step up as queen. Her name is Isa Fiore, but there's not much known about her face."

They've already been alerted. I picked it up to a jog and went into the train station. I ran up to the desk and looked at the woman on the other side of the window.

"When's the soonest train?" I asked, panting. I didn't realize how fast my heart was beating. "Um...," she looked to her papers and I digged money out of my backpack. "Magnolia," she said. "When does it leave?"

"Five minutes. Do you need to buy a ticket?" she asked. I nodded my head vigorously. "That'll be twenty-three dollars," she said. How expensive. I threw the money on the desk and she handed me a small ticket. "How far is it?" I asked after she handed to me. "94 miles," she said. "You know that well," I said. "Everyone asks that question, mam," she said. I smiled a thanks as the early train pulled up.

I walked to the man as soon as he opened the door. "Here," I said. He gave me a look and ripped the ticket in half and handed it to me. I sat next to a window far away​ from the man. "Oh, mam, I didn't ask your name," he said. "Isa," I said, right before I was about to say my last name.

"King. Isa King."