YEEEESS (plus the "swing story")

MYDADISORDERINGANEWSWINGFORTHETREEINTHEBACKYARDETHERTONIGHTORTOMORROWFUCKINGHYPEBITCH.

So unless you ether were somehow able to understand that, know me personally, or stalk me, then you probably have no clue what is going on. So, my dad is going to get me(and my little sister, but we don't talk about her) a new swing for a tree we have in our backyard. New? Yes, new. Ok, allow me to explain.
So, for what I think was my...8th...bday, my parents got me a cool swing for a big tree we have in our backyard. I used it a lot at first, but then just became the swing in our backyard I used when I was board. Until last summer. I have wireless headphones, so I figured something out: I could listen to music while swinging. So, I tried it out. It worked. I started doing it A LOT. Once I stayed out until 10:00 at night swinging and listening and o Undertale and FNaF music. Fast forward to October last year, when it broke. The swing broke. I was just listening to music, minding my own business, when I just hear a *SNAP*, and the he rope to the swing broke. I went for longer than I would've liked without my swing. Then we got a new one recently. Yeah that one broke within four weeks. A couple more months of torture because I need a swing to survive, and then last night, my dad announced that he was going to order a new swing.
And now for the question you all want answered:
Do I like that swing more than I like World of Goo?
Probably not.