Emotional Hamilton Shuffle Challenge

SO, I was bored, and somewhat emotionless at the moment, so I thought, hey: to cure my boredom, and give me a few emotions, why not shufle Hamilton and try to guess what song is playing.
This is for the tricky songs like Ten Duel Commandmets/The World Was Wide Enough, You'll Be Back/I Know Him, so on. SO, I'm going to challenge a few of my fellow Hamilton fans to this.
Let's call this challenge..."Emotional Hamilton Shuffle Challenge" So here are the rules
1. You have to shuffle the Hamilton playlist
2. You can't look, you just have to guess. That's the whole point.
3. Skip the obvious ones, but still don't look when you do
4. If you do look, that's fine. Just re-shuffle the playlist and start over.
5. Sing/Lip-Sync along, this one is optional, but it makes it harder.
6. YOU CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT THE SONG IS OR LOOK AND THEN SAY YOU GOT IT RIGHT.
7. Don't be embarrassed if you get it wrong and it's sorta obvious
(Example: It's Quiet Uptown/Best of Wives and Best of Woman, I guessed wrong like twice)
8. Re-Shuffle the playlist whenever you feel like it(as long as you've guessed a few times) it's fun to see how much you're improving
Sorry if this already exists, I swear I came up with this out of boredom
Anyway, I challenge:
MadisonCianciarulo
Ara_The_Otaku
NydeligHomofil
If you don't wanna do it/do have the playlist that's fine. I'm not tagging anyone or anything like that, I just thought that it would be fun to start a crappy challenge that no one will do. Tell me how you did if you do it, maybe credit me? Idk, it's your choice and it's too awkward for me to tell you to credit me, especially cause I don't know if this is already a thing, and I don't want it to look like I'm stealing someone's idea. Ehhhh why is this so awkward for me? Anyway, do the challenge if you want I don't care just try not to make things more awkward for me.
Bye...?