Morning sickness

Emily's POV
I wake up to my alarm going off. Ugh I think I turn the alarm on my phone off I turn to wake Ali up for school be she isn't there. "Ali?" I call out to her. "I'm in the bathroom Em." She says so I get up and walk into the bathroom to find Ali throwing up. "Baby how long have you been up?" I ask rubbing her back and holding her hair back. "Not very long maybe 30 minutes." She says. "Your coming to school right?" I ask. "Yea I think I'm done throwing up I'm gonna brush my teeth my mouth tastes like ass." She says giggling. "Okay I'm gonna go and get changed I love you." I say giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you to em." She says.

I walk into our room and I put on Calvin Klein boxers on and a Calvin Klein sports bra. I walk over to where I keep my shirts I decide on a tight black shirt showing off my toned abs because I know Ali loves it. I grab a pair of grey jeans and put my black Jordans on. Ali comes out with her hair curled and in a half ponytail. "Damn Em." She says biting her lip tracing her fingers over my abs. I cup her face and bring her into a gentle kiss she slides her tongue into my mouth she tries pulling off my shirt off but I stop her. "Babe we have school." I say. "Ugh I can't wait until we graduate so I can spend the rest of my life with you and this child of ours." She says getting dressed. "I know baby I'm going to schedule you an appointment with the doctor so we can see that little bean in your tummy." I say wrapping my arms around her waist tracing circles on her tummy. "I love you." She says. "I love you so much more you don't even know." I say walking into the bathroom to do my hair I just brush it out because it has a natural wavy curl.

"Ali come on we're going to be late." I yell from downstairs I grab my leather coat from the hook by the door and put it on. "I'm coming." Ali says coming down stairs looking absolutely stunning. "My girlfriend is looking very very hot." I say handing her jacket and grabbing her hand heading down to the car. "Emily when we have this baby are we going to rid of this car?" She asks. "What? No." I say and she looks and me like I'm crazy. "I'm gonna buy another car I can get rid of this car it's my baby." I say. "Emily you don't have to buy I new car I can just have my moms old one." She say. "No Ali I'm buying another car." I say. "Emily you shouldn't have to spend all of your money." She says. "Ali it's not about money... I don't care about the cost." I say pulling up to school parking I get out of the car and walk over to Ali's door and help her out. I grab her hand and  interlock out fingers as we walk into school.

We walk to first period and we are siting by each other when I feel Alison's hand on my inner thigh which made me hard. "Ali? What are you doing we are in class and we can't anyway I don't want to hurt my little bean in there." I say placing my hand on her tummy. "Please em I'm really horny right now." She said with puppy dog eyes. "Fine not here." I say whispering in her ear. "After class take me home?" She says whispering back. "Okay." I say. It felt like 3 hours waiting I was starring at Ali the whole class admiring her beautiful blue eyes and her amazing body and thinking about the baby in her tummy that is gonna be her in 8 months our little baby.

Finally class was over and we take no time we went straight to the car not turning back. I open the car door for her and help her in then I make my way to the front seat. "Emily I love you." Ali says. "I love you and that kiddo way more." I say speeding out of the parking lot. We arrive at home 5 minutes later we walk inside and Ali shuts the door and pulls me into her and she jumps up into my arms and we start kissing passionately soft slow her tongue slides into my mouth and mine does the same with hers I lay her on the couch and start to take her shirt off. "Is this gonna hurt the baby?" I ask. "No I looked it up after 2 months we can't but we can until then." She says ripping my clothes off and I do the same. We have amazing sex I couldn't express more how much I love this woman.