Back to college

I was going to the airport when my phone starts ringing i didn't have that number on my contacts then i realized it was Cameron so i picked up his call.
-Hey it's Cam,
- Oh hey there!
-How are you doing?
-Going to the airport.
-Um, good luck on college, hope to see you soon!
-Thanks and i hope so!.
It was a friendly call he was so sweet to call me before i get back to mexico, of course i want to hang out with him so i can't wait to came back again in two weeks.
We were abordong our flight when i get a message from Cameron
-Have u abord?
-We r on that..
-Text me when u did..
-Of course.
I think we are friends now he cares for me..

Now we are on our way to mexico so Addie and me call our parents to told them we are okay then Addie gets a text from Aaron doing the same questions Cameron did to me. Are they interesed on us? It's crazy but at the same time it was great.
I text Cameron back
-We r almost in mexico
-That's cool, how are you doing?
-Watching a movie to kill time. And u?
-I'm with the homies.
-Awesome, have a good time.
-U 2 guys.
Finally after a long flight we arrived to hermosillo. Addies uncle pick us an take us to our college i can't wait to get there and sleep a lot.
Honestly going for tree days got me tired.

       -Next morning⛅-
I woke up and Addie still asleep actually she was kinda drunk after the shots she take in the disco a night ago i don't blame her it wasn't his fault Aaron take her to the bar and she can't said no to take a drink with him.
I was expecting a text or a call from Cameron but that didn't happen. I start getting ready for my first period that begins at 8:30 Addie has his at 9:20 so i leave her in the dormitory. I only wait a message from him but im still waiting what do i have to expect? He missing me? Another girl he takes to a disco? Maybe i deserve this for thinking he could keep texting me.