Meeting👀

When me and Addie get to the mall, Cameron and his friend Aaron (another MAGCON star) saw me, Cameron telled him something pointing to me so I act like i don't care so then they come to our way, Addie told me to act normal, actually i was so nervous.
Cameron said hello to me and Aaron to Addie we give them a kiss on their cheeks thats how latinos present themselves.
Cameron ask me if i wanted to take a coffee with him, i agreed, Aaron ask Addie too we look each other and then go. We talk about our college experience because they don't have the chance to go when they want to so we explain them how we go trough it. After the coffee we go to a disco, when we drove to it a spanish song comes on the radio so me and Addie start singing it, Aaron ask if we know spanish he didn't know we are latinas so we laugh because it was obvious.Finally we arrived to the disco Cameron take me to dance with him and the guys were drinking shots at the bar, Cameron take my hand slowly like he were asking to. I take his hand and start dancing it was a casual dance then it comes a slowly song he take me by my hips and push me closer to him it was kinda romantic. They take us to our appartment so Aaron con go to his, I can't believe what just happen it was a great night. Cameron look trough his window hopping i was looking at mine and then write in a paper sheet: "Can i have your number?"
I take one and write my phone number. He text me at the moment and ask me if i like to hang out with him sometime i told him this was my last weekend in LA before i go back to college in mexico, maybe we can do it when i come back in two weeks.