Texting again💬

I was in my first period, administration. Mrs. Garcia starts writing on the board when my phone stars vibrate everyone was paying attention so I just put it in my bag to see who was texting me earlier. It as Cameron.
-Good mornin' are u up?
-Yep im in class..
-Sorry i'll text you back later..
-It's ok im not paying attention anyways.
-Ok.
-So how is your day?
-Its fine im preparing for a photoshoot for Calvin Klein
-Thats amazing! Good luck!
-Thanks XO.

I feel so excited for Cameron's photoshoot i can't wait to see him wearing his calvin's im goig to admit it he is so hot. Anyways, after my class ends i saw Addie in the hall she looks so happy so im going to ask her the reason of his happiness.
_Addie are you feeling okay? Waht happens?
_Aaron text me!
_Wait what?!
_I was in health class when i got a text from his phone number i didn't expect he would do that after the party!
_OMG thats great!
_Im going to class see you later Lisa

It was amazing to think we just met MAGCON guys and they start texting us  it's just something i can't explain.

I go to my dormitory so i can get some rest, it is a hot day and i can't being outside so long. My phone rings and i see Cameron's number i pick it up at the moment i saw it was him.
-Hey
-Hello there how are you doin'?
-Trying to rest for a while it is so freaking hot outside. How bout' you?
-Finishing the photoshoot.
-And how is it?
-Cool,im sending you some pictures so you can see it yourself first.(little smirk)
-Great.(smirks)
-I gotta go i'll talk to you later.
-Bye.

When i hang out i get the pictures from the photoshoot, right now i don't know what is more hot him or being outside.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updated earlier i promise i will do it after i get from school.. love you guys😘