Jealous

I was walking trough the hall when my best friend Daniel comes and give me a big hug. "I miss you Lisa!,you left one week and i already miss you."
"Oh i miss you too Dani"
I said it with a big smile.
"How is LA? You get the apartment?"
"Its amazing!,and yes i get the apartment, you should come someday".
He looks at me surprise i think he is happy for me.
"I will, promise"
We both do a pinky promise,you know a pinky promise can't be broken so i take it serously.
He kiss my cheek as a goodbye (remember latinos do it all the time).
It was my lunch time so i get back to my room im not really hungry.
My phone starts ringing again it supposed to be Cameron cause' he told me he will call later,i take my phone and saw his name, i blush a little.
"Hey there are you busy?"
"Hello there i miss you too"
I said sarcastically.
"Sorry i thought you were in school and of course i miss you!" He said with a smirk.
"Im at lunch time".
"Well then im going to tell you something"
"Okay" i said very corously.
"What are the ods of you and me having a date?"
We quickly start counting
"1,2,3, 7" I laugh as i blush a bit more.
"Okay, so you own me a date in your coming back". His smirk makes me feel excited bout' it.
"I think i do" I end the call.
I saw Daniel getting closer he looks a bit angry. Did he here me talking to Cameron? Is he jealous about him? Is he feeling bad because i didn't told him about? I was so nervous about he was going to said.
"Who is it?"
"A friend from LA"
"For how long you been talking to him?"
"Are you mad at me Daniel?i don't understand this"
"I-I have to go".
Hell yeah his jealous.
The lunch finish and i have to go to math class,how fun is it. I wasn't paying attention i feel excited to date Cam but actually i feel weird of Daniel's attitude i don't know how to deal with all this. I only need to concentrate and focus more in school it's my last semester and i want to get over with school, proyects,exams,all this. Sometimes i think this is bullshit. Im the only one at home that get to college my two brothers doesn't care at all since middle school im the nerd of the family the one who gets good grades and scholarchips. I just do it because my parents doesn't pay attention to me like they do with my brothers thats why i want to live in LA to get over with school.