The beginning

I had just left the gym , which I felt was the worst place in the world and also one of  the best places in the world . The reason why I think it is the worst is because of the 'sweaty'  thingy. Never have I gone to the gym without coming out sweaty (I know it's normal but It ticks me off that it has to happen..) . Well, it also serves as a wonderful place as it  keeps people fit and good-looking. As I thought of this , I walked to the changing room to change to my school clothes. On getting there, I met my best friend, Riley , who had also come to change to her school clothes . Riley tells me she would be coming over to my house at seven ,reminding me of our monthly glam sleepover.As I remembered this , I murmured saying,'oh...it's  the third Friday of the month '. She leaves after informing me that she needs to get somewhere, as quick as possible. As she leaves ,I proceeded to change .That's when I began to hear , someone crying ....I looked left and right , wondering who was crying and where the person was . I moved forward and found Jade , the ' gloomy girl ' crouching behind a shelf .
       Feeling sorry , I asked her what was wrong and she told me to leave her . I knelt beside her and told her to tell me what was wrong . I said to her ,'trust me'. She opens up and tells me , she hasn't eaten anything for the past two days as her parents were poor . She told me her dad had lost his job two years ago and hadn't been able to get a new one.She bursts into tears again , as she says , ' I have no life '. I hug her and tell her to smile . I say to her , 'no need to cry , no need to worry , Jesus will change your life for better ' . She asked me who Jesus is and I tell her , ' the changer of situations '. I continued to preach to her and assure her that God would change her life for better . Not long after this , the bell rang signifying that students could go home . I told her to follow me and I took her to a nearby restaurant  called ' 'Snappy' where I told her to order what she wants . Shy at first , she doesn't say anything. Few minutes later , she says 'thanks 'and orders for spaghetti and meatballs with orange smoothie .At the other hand , I smiled at her and  order for doughnuts and Yoghurt also .Before leaving I give her ,some money -fifteen dollars precisely to take care of herself  and then prayed for her. We also exchanged contacts.
          As I walked home 🏡, which was just 5 km from the restaurant, I smiled and prayed  for change in Jade's life . This I did , without knowing that a change would occur in my home soon .
           As I entered into my 'always bubbling with joy' home, I saw my siblings and my parents at the sitting room . I sat and greeted them with a smile.My dad then looked at me in the eyes for a while and said , 'Dame ,we are moving'.I looked at my siblings and my parents and screamed ,'what!'.......

    -Hope you enjoyed this first part?I hope you do. Do you know that Jesus can change your life for good ? I tell you , he can .
P.s-the picture above is me , my 'just relaxed hair 'and my ' cozy room '.(which is at that time messy)🙈

  *Do not forget to pray guys.*.-Damipe