Chapter 1

"Wake up Delilah, wake up!" I woke up to my mums face and I wasn't pleasant. " wake up and get ready it's your first day of year 10 and you don't want to be late." uhhh 10 more minutes I pleaded. But I noticed there was no point because I know by now the reaction I would get.

My mum stood up and I quickly said ok ok I will get up.

She headed towards the door and turned saying be ready in 15 minutes and then come down for breakfast. This whole time she had this cheeky smile on her face and it was starting to creep me out.

I got out of the shower all freashed up. I sighed thinking I am back to my old routine again. I was now awake and feeling exited. I curled my hair, put my make up on and looked outside my window.

I base my clothes on the weather or how I am feeling, it was summer and looked quite hot so I opened my wardrobe scanned it untill I had it. I put on some short shorts, a pink top with a white under shirt, I threw on my black cardigan and slipped on my black flats.

I took a look in the mirror and was surprised with my choices. I grabed my bag and was just about to go down for breakfast when my phone when off with a text. I opened it and it was from my best friend Marine.

It read:

OMG Delilah we are finally in year 10 and I am so exited. It has been 2 months and is time to keep an eye out for any cute boys. Cant wait,See you at school.

Marine is my best friend out of all of my group. She is always by my side and I love her very much. She is like a sister I never had.

I went down for breakfast. I could smell it from the stairs and it was so tempting. I sat down on the table and looked at mum. Now I know why she had that cheeky grin. Pancakes. YUM.

Everything was quiet until I herd that my brother had woken up. My brother is 2 years older than me and not to mention very annoying. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30. I used the time as an excuse from getting away from my brother Daniel.

I gosh look at the time. I betta get going because I want to orginise my things at school. My brother looked at me and I joked saying its not Halloween yet Daniel! He fake laughed and make a screwed face. I returned it back to him and left.

I walked through the school gates and was attacked by Marine. "I missed you babe." I missed you too. We have so much to catch up on. " so are you pumped for year 10?" we'll I guess so. Wow Delilah look, cheack out that little hottie sittin in the corner." who him I said looking in her direction. " yeh who else?"

Ok see you later gotta sort out my locker. I looked at my watch and hurried to find my locker when the next thing you know is I was knocked to the floor with my folder everywhere and a boy beside me.

I sat up rubbing my head as well as the boy beside me mumbling something under his breath. He looked at me for a seconded and then started collecting my papers.

" I am so sorry." nah nah it's ok. We both stood up and he handed me my folder. He took out his hand. "Dylan", Delilah i said shaking his hand.

Dylans P.O.V

Oh gosh not again. I sat up and looked at the girl that I just bumped into. She had beautiful blond curly hair, seasoned clothes and short shorts that showed off her perectly toned legs.

I thought it will make a good first impression if I clear things up for her.I handed her the folder repeatedly

saying sorry. I took out my hand. Dylan, " Delilah she answered.just to make sure this will be worth trying I asked, what year are you in? " oh me... Well I am in year 10.

Jackpot I thought to myself. I didn't want to make it obvious that I wanted to hang around longer so I went to leave. So see you around? " yeh see you around."

I walked away looking back and I caught her eye. My mates came up to me questioning who is she? I know aye... So damn hot!

***********************

I hope you like it I am sure I have probly picked up some of my mistakes but I am not really good at spelling anyways. So enjoy and I will update as soon as I can

Comment, vote and fan:) thanx for reading.