Chapter 6

I will be introducing a new character in this chapter and might put this new characters pov and Rebecca's

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy:)

********************************************

Delilah's P.O.V

Text message: Hey beautiful. Sorry we haven't got to spend much time together and that's because I was in America. I am back in London though and I will see you at school. Love you

Scott

Yay, Scott is coming back. I showed marine the text and screamed.

Scott's coming back, Scott's coming back!!! Yay. Well I have him to protect me from that irritating Dylan.

I ran to the library but he wasn't there. I ran to the grass area and to his friends but he wasn't there. (sigh) I went to my locker giving up and that was the one place I didn't look.

"Hey babe."I looked up and nearly knocked him down with a big bear hug. "I can't breath." Oh sorry I let go of him and he gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I've missed you too." Haha yea. "Well I betta let you go because there is a long day ahead of us."

Ok bye see you later. I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and closed it. I noticed the little present laying there and picked it up. I opened the little cute box and there was a beautiful necklace with perils on the side.

I gasped as I took it out of the box. He shouldn't have. " Do you like it?" Yes I said tuning around to Scott. But it wasn't Scott it was Dylan. Ow boy. Did you get this? "Well just to say sorry." I looked away and he sighed. I looked up and he was walking away.

Dylan..... Wait. I caught up to him and stood in front of him. I am sorry as well for being so rude. I accept your apology and it is beautiful. Thank you. I saw the slightest smile on his face and the bell rang. See you around.

Dylan's P.O.V

The rest of the day felt better once she accepted me as a friend. But somewhere deep inside I felt like I wanted more than the friendship.

At lunch she looked more brighter for some reason. Just looking at her got me nervous. Aaron clicked his fingers in front of me a few times and I didn't notice until he slaps me across the face. Hey what was that for? "To get your attention!"

I brought my attention back to Delilah as Aaron followed my eyes. "Oooooo lover boys turning into something else." Huh. "Are you....... In love?" What!!! " You have changed from a player to a lover boy he said. What no way. Delilah turned and smiled.

"Hey sexy!!" Before I could say anything I was smashed with a kiss. I pushed her away knowing it was Rebecca. What does she want these day? Stay away from me I said irritated.

"Ohh come on babe, let's go have some fun. Her hands rolled down to my jeans and I quickly pushed them away.

What don't you get about stay away from me? You are not worth it!!!

I glanced at Delilah for a second and knew it was the right thing to do. "Ohh I see, why chose the ugly one over the hot and sexy one." "Why do you even bother with her?" "Once a loser always a loser."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. "You will regret ever walking away from me!" "I will find my way!!" I tried to ignore those voices in my head and go with my guts.

After lunch and a long 1 hour lecture in history by Mrs Freeman school finally ended.

I walked to my car and caught delilah standing at the side of the school gates. "what you did today was the right thing to do." Thanks.

"Just don't hurt your self, I mean she is a handful." "Just watch your back." don't worry I can take care of myself. She rolled her eyes and I walked towards my car.

Once I was in I looked at Delilah. I felt like melting in my seat. She was kissing another guy.

He seemed to enjoy it. I felt like going out there and teaching him a Lesson.

********************************************

Do you like it? Remember...................

Vote

Comment

Fan:)