Chapter 9

Dylan's P.O.V

"Your in a happy mood today." Well isn't that how I always am? "Sure man, sure."

" Ok students you picked a perfect language because in this course it just keeps on getting better." "But first is first, test to know your knowledge about Italy and the language itself." The whole class groans.

"Oh what a surprise, glad to see you have chosen to continue this subject from year 8. " "Hope you remember some of the things we did learn than you can get a head start in front of the others."

She handed me the quiz paper and moved on. She walked to Delilah and I just managed to hear the same think mrs Merchant said to me. Delilah was in my class in year 8? Since when did this happen. Out of all the people in my grade and class I managed to flick my eyes somewhere but her!

"Wait bro, how do you know she was in your class?" I just herd Mrs Merchant say the same thing to her that she said to me!

The bell rang and most of the class finished and were already out. Jeramy finished his test and went to give it to mrs and stood in the doorway waiting for me. I looked at him and back at Delilah.

I told him he could go and he nodded with a big grin on his face. He gave me a thumbs up and left. By now there was only about 7 of us left doing the test. I finished and looked at Delilah. She was reading over her work and fixing all the errors she found that she had made.

Good looking and smart...what else?

She packed up her things and got up. I quickly did the same. I gave in the paper after her. She started walking off as mrs started talking to me. I kept on looking her way hardly paying attention on what mrs is saying but was just smiling and nodding.

When mrs was done I ran To find her sitting in a lonely hallway with her head down, eyes closed and hands on her temple.

I went closer and just could see the little drops of tears landing on her scarf. Something's defiantly not right at all.

I silently sat down beside her and she immediately moved away frightened until she noticed me.

She calmed down a little but quickly wiped away her tears. What's wrong?

She shook her head looking down. Relax what's wrong? Remember I am your friend, I will help you. With out a word she put her head on my shoulder and started to cry. I hugged her repeating 'everything will be alright.'

Out of nowhere her retarded boyfriend came through in the hallway calling her name. She didn't move from her spot but when Scott managed to see us he stormed up to us taking her into his arms.

She didn't hug him back but just sat on the bench in between me and Scott. "What makes you think you can just come and hug her when she is not well. Just because she is not feeling well you think you Can come and take advantage of her without her even noticing what's happening to her half of the time.

She closed her eyes and I put my hand on my lips to Scott. "No don't tell me to shut up, just cause you know what I am saying is all true who knows what else you might of done!" JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!! You think you are making things better but I tell you what... You just make them a whole lot worse!!!

He started going on again non stop. She screamed and got up and ran around the corner. I looked at her run until I came back to reality and got some sense to run after her. Scott was behind behind me. I found her crouched in the corner of the next corridor with her head to her knees. I ran up beside her putting an arm around her.

Scott came up behind me waking my hand off her. "STOP" she screamed. "If you really cared Scott you will comfort me too but all you have is the competition with Dylan. What's your problem!!!"

She broke down in tears and I went to escort her out. Scott came up behind sluggishly putting a hand on her shoulder " I'm sorry Delilah I love you!" she stopped and in a calm but demanding voice she said "Get off me!!".

I took her to sick bay and she looked at the sign and back at me shacking her head begging me not to take her inside. I ignored her and reached for the handle.

"Why? Why do you want to just leave me in there. Huh? Was that apology and let's be friends so you can mess with me again!!" If that was the case then I wouldn't have sat there with you. Your not well Delilah, you need to see the nurse. It's whats best for you.

I dropped her off and went to the other class. "Dylan why are you so late??" Umm...'Sir I had to drop a certain someone off to sick bay. "Hummm ... I will let you off this time but... Yeh yeh sir I will get a after school detention. I said cutting him off and taking a seat at a spare table. Sir just looked at me angry with my rudeness and carried on with the lesson.

Delilah's P.O.V

"Delilah are you alright?" Yup I think so. "Delilah you need to stay home tomorrow okay!" No!!! "But you have to!" But I don't want to!

Dylan's P.O.V

"Dude if your so concerned then go see her." No I can't see her. "Then forget about her for now." huh. I looked at her and she was walking off to the bathroom without her best friend. After I was sure she was gone for good I ran to her best friend.

Hey I'm Dylan. "I know that... I am Marine." "Let me guess you are here to see Delilah, sorry you just missed her." No actually I came to see you about Delilah. " Umm ok so what is it that you want to know about her?"

How is she? What's happening to her and is it serious? "First of all she is fine she just gets head aches that are very painful and it doesn't seem that serious. You have a thing for her don't you?"

Ummm... Nooo... Yup... Kind of I said scratching my head "Ohhh don't need to go all shy about it, I won't tell her that's your job." Thanks. "No probs but if anything happens to her I won't forgive you but you look like a boy that needs my help. She is a little confusing."

But what about that retarded boyfriend of hers? "Yup I've seen what he's been up to I knew he was trouble from when Delilah first introduced us. Didn't like him from the start. Don't worry we will kick him out."

Cool that's great, ok see you around. "Bye." What did she say?" I'm going in Aaron!!!

********************************************

Vote

Comment

Fan:)